become an editor
the entire directory
only in Asia/Japan
Regional: Asia: Japan: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
Asuka Historical Museum
- History and art of Asuka, the first Japanese capital in 7th century. [Japanese and English].
- A place to learn more about Tokyo’s history and culture, including special exhibitions, lectures, an Audio-Visual Hall, the Audio Visual Library, and a library.
Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum
- Includes a virtual tour, photographs and artifacts, basic principle of the bomb, dropping of the bomb, and the effects of the bomb. [Japanese/English]
Hiroshima Prefectural Museum of History
- Focuses on the history and culture of the people in the Setouchi area, and features the remains of Kusado Sengen, a medieval port town buried in a riverbed.
Katsushika City Museum
- Features local history and astronomy. Includes hours, calendar of events, links, photos, admission fees and directions. Located in Tokyo.
Lake Biwa Museum
- Exhibits cultural and natural history of the region, including the research on the historical relationship of man and lake habitats. Includes staff members, hours, admission fees, facilities, links, directions. [Japanese and English].
National Museum of Japanese History
- Features prehistoric periods to modern times. Includes photo galleries, calendar of events, hours and directions. Located in Sakura City, Chiba. [Japanese and English].
Niigata Prefectural Museum of History
- A place to learn about the anthropology, archaeology, folklore, and history of Niigata prefecture, includes exhibits, activities, publications, news, and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 17, 2015 at 7:35:09 UTC -