become an editor
the entire directory
only in History/Asia
Hasta Shilpa Heritage Village
- A multi-dimensional cultural project to restore and conserve the nation's cultural wealth, in the form of traditional buildings and objects of arts, craft and other artifacts of aesthetic interest. Located in Manipal, Karnataka.
Jose P. Laurel Memorial Foundation, Library and Museum
- Archives of the late leader of the Philippines during WW II (1936-1945), located in Manila. Includes his biography, photo collections and his philosophy.
Museum of History of Moscow
- Displays Moscow's history from antiquity to the present. Includes an archaeology collection, collection of imitative arts materials, photographic, documentary, numismatics, porcelain and decorative object collections.
The Museum of Macau
- A promotion of the history, traditions and diverse cultures through displays, exhibitions, and innovative educational planning.
Singapore History Museum
- Bringing history to all through exhibits and displays, a lecture theatre, and an education and resource centre.
Sulabh International Museum of Toilets
- A rare collection of facts, pictures and objects detailing the historic evolution of toilets from 2,500 B.C. to date.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2013 at 9:05:10 UTC -