become an editor
the entire directory
only in Religious/Judaism
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Judaism
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Judaism: Arts: Galleries and Museums
This category in other languages:
The Babylonian Jewry Museum
- Presents the history of Jews of Babylon over a period of 2700 years, from their exile from Israel to the 20th century. Includes an on-line guided tour. Located in Or-Yehuda, Israel.
Beth Hatefutsoth: The Nahum Goldmann Museum of the Jewish Diaspora
- History and culture of the Jewish people throughout the world. Site includes virtual exhibit. Located in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Contemporary Jewish Museum
- Since its founding in 1984, the museum has presented exhibitions and programs that explore contemporary perspectives on Jewish culture, history, art, and ideas. San Francisco, California, USA.
The Danish Jewish Museum
- Museum for Danish Jewish history, art, culture and genealogy. Copenhagen, Denmark.
Jewish Canadian Military Museum
- Explains and shows collection about the Jews' contribution in the Canadian Armed Forces during Boer War (1899-1902), WWI (1914-1918), WWII (1939-1945) and the Korean War (1950-1953).
Jewish Children's Museum
- A virtual tour, games and a webcam. Brooklyn, New York, USA.
Jewish Heritage Centre of Western Canada
- Archives of the museum are online and the actions to remember. A genealogical center is open. Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
Jewish Historical Museum
- The central motif of the permanent collection is the religion, culture, and history of the Jews. Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Jewish Historical Society of British Columbia (JHSBC)
- The Jewish museum and archives of British Columbia was founded in 2002 to take care and display the fabulous collection of the Jewish Historical Society of British Columbia (JHSBC). Vancouver, Canada.
The Jewish Museum
- Collections on the history of the Jewish community in Britain, the Holocaust, and ceremonial art. Includes details of exhibitions and events, educational services, Friends membership, hours, admission and directions. London, United-Kingdom.
The Jewish Museum
- Presents Jewish culture through artistic and historical exhibits. Includes hours, details of collections and address of New York City location.
Jewish Museum Berlin
- Offers a variety of permanent and temporary exhibitions and special centers to make some research. Germany. [Multilingual.]
Jewish Museum Creglingen
- Has a permanent exhibition called "Roots and destinations" and organizes tempororay ones. Germany. [German and English.]
Jewish Museum Hohenems
- Commemorates former community in the town. With information about Jewish quarter, biographies, calendar of events and exhibitions and list of research projects. Austria.
The Jewish Museum in Prague
- Preserves valuable artifacts from the Prague synagogues. Including details on exhibitions and educational activities. Czech Republic.
Jewish Museum in Stockholm
- The museum, which is the only one of its kind in the Nordic countries and is a member of the Swedish Association of Museums. Details of the history of Swedish Jews and exhibits are provided. Sweden. [Also in Swedish.]
Jewish Museum of Australia
- Exhibition and collection of the museum to give some information about Australian Jewish life. Saint Kilda, Victoria, Australia.
Jewish Museum of Greece
- Includes general information and history of the museum, educational programs, exhibitions, associations of friends, contact form and links. Athens.
The Jewish Museum of Maryland
- Find hours, details of exhibits, programs and events, and an online database of historical information. USA.
Jewish museum of Munich
- This museum has a permanent exhibition which highlights Jewish festival and temporary exhibitions. Germany. [English and German.]
Jewish Museum of the city of Frankfurt
- Two museums: the Jewish Museum of the city of Frankfurt and the Museum Judengasse at Börneplatz are representing the life of the Jewish communities in Frankfurt between the 12th and the 20th century. Germany. [German and English.]
Jewish Museum of Turkey
- Inside the collection and the events of the museum. History of the Jews in this country. Istanbul.
Jewish Museum Vienna
- Information about the museum and Jewish life in Vienna since Middle Ages. Austria.
The Mizel Museum
- Exhibits and programs describing the Jewish experience, ceremonies and festivals. Includes gallery, educational programs, museum history, membership information, and a newsletter. Located in Denver, Colorado.
Museum of the History of Polish Jews
- Opening is planned in 2012 on the site of the former ghetto. It related thousand years of Jewish life. Warshaw, Poland.
National Museum of American Jewish History
- Videos, exhibits and special events in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
Oregon Jewish Museum and Center for Holocaust Education
- The mission of this museum is to interpret the Oregon Jewish experience, explore the lessons of the Holocaust and foster intercultural conversations. Portland, United-States.
Patronat Municipal Call de Girona
- The “Call” is an autonomous municipal agency. Its mission is to achieve the physical and cultural restoration of the Jewish heritage and takes care of the Museum of the History of the Jews and the Institute of Nahmanides Studies. Girona, Spain.
Saint John Jewish Museum
- Its primary role is to collect, preserve and display the history of the Jewish community in this town of the New Brunswick, Canada.
Stiftung New Synagogue Berlin - Centrum Judaicum
- The permanent exhibition traces the history of the building and the lives connected with it. The various displays and documents give an impression of how diverse Jewish life once was, and again is, in the German capital. Germany. [German and English.]
Temple Mount Center
- Features a model of the Third Beit HaMikdash (Temple) according Yechezkel's (Ezekiel's) vision, maps and pictures of the Temple Mount, past, present and future and educational programs. Includes hours and free admission. Donations accepted. Jerusalem, Israel.
U. Nahon Museum of Italian Jewish Art
- Jerusalem museum exhibiting Italian Torah Arks and religious objects from the Renaissance and Baroque periods.
Ukrainian Museum of Historical Jewellery
- Collection features over 400 silver ritual objects, used during the ceremonies in synagogues. Items include Torah crown, Rimmonim, shields, breastplates, Tefillin box, Besamin and Yad. Catalog, photos and donation request. Located in Kyiv, Ukraine.
The Vilna Gaon Jewish State Museum
- Lithuanian Jewish heritage museum. Biography of Gaon of Vilna. Vilnius, Lithuania.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 30, 2014 at 9:02:10 UTC -