become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cultural/Occupational
Open Directory - Reference: Museums: Cultural: Occupational
A. Philip Randolph/Pullman Porter Museum
- Celebrating A. Philip Randolph and the African American railroad attendant. Located in Chicago, Illinois.
The Garda Síochána Museum and Archives
- Museum of the Republic of Ireland's national police force, outlining the history of policing. Includes archives containing police related publications, records, and the DMP registry. Located in Dublin.
National Museum of Horse Shoeing Tools and Hall of Honor.
- Features tools of the blacksmith and farrier, several panels of displays of horseshoes, and library collection. Includes photo tour and contact information. Located near Sulphur, Oklahoma.
The New York City Police Museum
- The history of the department through collections of materials relating to its 160-year history.
Penrith Museum of Printing
- Non-profit organization devoted to the restoration and display of working printing machinery and equipment. Includes list of machines, photos, hours, membership details, links and directions. Located in Australia.
The Phoenix Police Museum
- The history of the department through collections and exhibits.
The RCMP Heritage Centre
- The regimental museum of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, located in Regina, Saskatchewan. Includes hours of operation. [English and French]
Vancouver Police Centennial Museum
- The museum, owned by the Vancouver Police Historical Society, presents the history of Vancouver Police through exhibits and programs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:30:20 UTC -