become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cultural/Occupational
This category in other languages:
A. Philip Randolph/Pullman Porter Museum
- Celebrating A. Philip Randolph and the African American railroad attendant. Located in Chicago, Illinois.
National Museum of Horse Shoeing Tools and Hall of Honor.
- Features tools of the blacksmith and farrier, several panels of displays of horseshoes, and library collection. Includes photo tour and contact information. Located near Sulphur, Oklahoma.
The New York City Police Museum
- The history of the department through collections of materials relating to its 160-year history.
Penrith Museum of Printing
- Non-profit organization devoted to the restoration and display of working printing machinery and equipment. Includes list of machines, photos, hours, membership details, links and directions. Located in Australia.
The Phoenix Police Museum
- The history of the department through collections and exhibits.
The RCMP Heritage Centre
- The regimental museum of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, located in Regina, Saskatchewan. Includes hours of operation. [English and French]
Vancouver Police Centennial Museum
- The museum, owned by the Vancouver Police Historical Society, presents the history of Vancouver Police through exhibits and programs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 17, 2015 at 7:35:10 UTC -