become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ethnic/Latin_American
Society: Ethnicity: Hispanic and Latino
The Mexican Museum
- The museum's permanent collection holds more than 12,000 objects representing thousands of years of Mexican history and culture within the Americas. Includes a calendar of events, educational programs, general information and membership details. Located in San Francisco, California, United States.
Museo de las Americas
- Collecting, preserving, and interpreting the diverse art, history, and cultures of Latino people of the Americas. Located in Denver, Colorado.
Museum of Latin American Art
- The museum is located in the newly developing East Village Arts District of Long Beach, California and features contemporary Latin American art.
Museum of South Texas History
- The heritage and blended culture found in the Rio Grande Valley between South Texas and Northeastern Mexico. Located in Edinburg.
National Museum of Mexican Art
- Set in the heart of the Pilsen/Little Village community with permanent and traveling exhibits dedicated to the work of Mexican and Mexican American artists. Located in Chicago, Illinois.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 23, 2014 at 14:48:21 UTC -