become an editor
the entire directory
only in Film_and_Media/Broadcast
Arts and Entertainment
Film and Media
Arts: Radio: Formats: Old-Time Radio
Arts: Radio: History
Arts: Television: History
Reference: Archives: Arts
Auman Museum of Radio and Television
- Private Dover, Ohio museum exhibiting historical televisions, radios and related memorabilia. Visits by appointment.
Indiana Historic Radio Museum
- Photos of exhibits of the now-closed museum of radio history, which was located in Ligonier, IN.
Library of American Broadcasting
- University of Maryland 'Broadcasting Pioneers' museum. Located at College Park, MD. Free to visit.
The Museum of Broadcast Communications
- Located in Chicago, with educational programs and exhibits and a searchable database of television, radio, commercial and Chicago news archives. Free admission.
MZTV Museum of Television
- Toronto-based museum collecting television sets and related memorabilia. Visits by appointment.
National Public Broadcasting Archives
- Archives of NPR, CPB, PBS and National Educational Television held at the University of Maryland's College Park site. Free to visit.
National Vintage Wireless and Television Museum
- A history of radio and television technology located in the High Lighthouse at Harwich, UK.
The Paley Center
- Los Angeles and New York-based nonprofit museum preserving television and radio programs. Founded by William S Paley.
Pavek Museum of Broadcasting
- Collection of antique radios, televisions and broadcasting equipment, based in St Louis Park, Minnesota.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 17, 2014 at 5:20:29 UTC -