become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Decorative_Arts
Arts and Entertainment
Open Directory - Reference: Museums: Arts and Entertainment: Decorative Arts
Arts: Art History
Arts: Visual Arts
Reference: Museums: Arts and Entertainment: Crafts
This category in other languages:
All Russian Museum of Decorative-Applied and Folk Arts
- Collections comprise over 40,000 pieces of Russian decorative-applied and folk art, including unique specimens of wood carving, painting on wood, weaving, pottery, embroidery and many other folk arts. Located in Moscow.
- Art and cultural museum located in what was once the world's largest manufacturing plant of cobalt blue pigment, with a permanent exhibit of antique porcelain and cobalt blue glass. In English and Norwegian. Located in Norway.
Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
- A collection of the work of Louis Comfort Tiffany as well as fine 19th and 20th century American decorative arts. Located in Winter Park, Florida.
- Displays collection of art deco ceramics from Belgium, France, Czechoslovakia and other countries. Includes hours, schedules, entrance fees, virtual gallery and access map. Located in Brussels, Belgium. [French, Polish, Spanish, English, Netherlands, Italian and Finnish]
Daughters of the American Revolution Museum
- Showcases the furnishings and decorative arts of pre-industrial America with permanent and changing exhibitions in two galleries. Includes details of exhibits, hours and directions. Located in Washington, DC, United States.
Decorative Arts Center of Ohio
- State-wide organization to foster education in the arts of daily life, with exhibits on glass, quilts, and neoclassical furniture. Lancaster, Ohio.
Holburne Museum of Art
- Focuses on collections of fine and decorative art made by Sir William Holburn. Includes hours, calendar of events, exhibitions and contact information. Located in Bath, England.
Museum of Furniture
- Collection includes items from the 18th century to beginning of 20th century. Includes history of the building, hours and directions. Located in Moscow. [Russian and English].
Providence Jewelry Museum
- A collection of fine and fashion jewelry from the 18th century to the present, and an archival record of its history and production. Additional collections include machinery, tools, dies and other artifacts used in the jewelry manufacture. Open by appointment in Providence, Rhode Island.
Rosenbach Museum and Library
- Encompasses the collections of the Rosenbach brothers, including decorative arts and rare books and manuscripts. Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Decorative arts and furnishings from various style periods of Stellenbosch's history and a toy and miniature display are exhibited in four houses comprising the museum. Located in South Africa.
Victoria and Albert Museum
- Museum of the decorative arts founded in 1852 to support and encourage excellence in art and design. Located in London, England.
The Wallace Collection
- Considered one of the best collections of fine arts including paintings, porcelain, furnishings and armoury. Located in London, England.
Winterthur Museum & Country Estate
- Site offers information on the Delaware museum, the decorative arts and the historic houses of Odessa, which are owned by Winterthur.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 8, 2013 at 12:41:54 UTC -