become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Decorative_Arts
Arts and Entertainment
Arts: Art History
Arts: Visual Arts
Reference: Museums: Arts and Entertainment: Crafts
This category in other languages:
All Russian Museum of Decorative-Applied and Folk Arts
- Collections comprise over 40,000 pieces of Russian decorative-applied and folk art, including unique specimens of wood carving, painting on wood, weaving, pottery, embroidery and many other folk arts. Located in Moscow.
- Art and cultural museum located in what was once the world's largest manufacturing plant of cobalt blue pigment, with a permanent exhibit of antique porcelain and cobalt blue glass. In English and Norwegian. Located in Norway.
Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
- A collection of the work of Louis Comfort Tiffany as well as fine 19th and 20th century American decorative arts. Located in Winter Park, Florida.
- Displays collection of art deco ceramics from Belgium, France, Czechoslovakia and other countries. Includes hours, schedules, entrance fees, virtual gallery and access map. Located in Brussels, Belgium. [French, Polish, Spanish, English, Netherlands, Italian and Finnish]
Daughters of the American Revolution Museum
- Showcases the furnishings and decorative arts of pre-industrial America with permanent and changing exhibitions in two galleries. Includes details of exhibits, hours and directions. Located in Washington, DC, United States.
Decorative Arts Center of Ohio
- State-wide organization to foster education in the arts of daily life, with exhibits on glass, quilts, and neoclassical furniture. Lancaster, Ohio.
Holburne Museum of Art
- Focuses on collections of fine and decorative art made by Sir William Holburn. Includes hours, calendar of events, exhibitions and contact information. Located in Bath, England.
Museum of Furniture
- Collection includes items from the 18th century to beginning of 20th century. Includes history of the building, hours and directions. Located in Moscow. [Russian and English].
Rosenbach Museum and Library
- Encompasses the collections of the Rosenbach brothers, including decorative arts and rare books and manuscripts. Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Victoria and Albert Museum
- Museum of the decorative arts founded in 1852 to support and encourage excellence in art and design. Located in London, England.
The Wallace Collection
- Considered one of the best collections of fine arts including paintings, porcelain, furnishings and armoury. Located in London, England.
Winterthur Museum & Country Estate
- Site offers information on the Delaware museum, the decorative arts and the historic houses of Odessa, which are owned by Winterthur.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 28, 2016 at 16:15:08 UTC -