become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/Spain
Arts and Entertainment
Regional: Europe: Spain: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
This category in other languages:
Centro Atlantico de Arte Moderno
- Focuses on modern Canarian artists, especially works from the 1930s and 1940s. Includes exhibit and contact information as well as examples from the collection.
Gala-Salvador Dali Foundation
- Institution which manages the Dali's artistic, cultural and intellectual legacy through three museums: the Dali-Theatre Museum, the Gala Dali Castle Museum, and the Salvador Dali Museum.
Museo Del Prado
- Opened in 1819, is one of the biggest art galleries in the world. It hosts over eight thousand paintings, drawings, sculptures, and other treasures. Located in Madrid.
Museo Guggenheim Bilbao
- Located in the Basque Country, the Guggenheim Museum, maintains its constantly changing Modern art collection and special exhibitions with the support from the Basque authorities.
Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia
- Houses the works of Spanish artists of the 20th century, including Picasso and Dali. Located in Madrid.
- 800 Master Pieces of painting, XIII-XX centuries. The Museum is located in Madrid, at the Villahermosa Palace.
- One of the most collections of Picasso's works located in Barcelona.
National Museum of Roman Art
- Located in Mérida, the museum maintains a Roman art collection with themes concerning, Hispania,and the Roman Empire's influence in the Iberian Peninsula.
Spain art museums
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 11, 2015 at 11:40:52 UTC -