become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/Russia
Arts and Entertainment
Regional: Europe: Russia: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
Art Museum of Nizhni Novgorod
- City art museum in Nizhni Novgorod exhibiting Russian artists and their works, including Roerich and Kustodyev. In English and Russian.
Chelyabinsk Region Picture Gallery, Russia
- Collection contains more than 11,000 works, including painting, sculpture, drawing, decorative and applied arts and crafts.
The Moscow State Museum - Bourganov's House
- Features sculpture in the open air. Includes details of exhibitions, hours and directions. Free admission. [Russian and English].
The Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts
- Features international art dated from ancient times to modern days. Includes photos, details of collection, hours and admission prices. Located in Moscow. [Russian and English].
The State Hermitage Museum
- Formerly the homes of tsars, the five buildings which comprise the Hermitage now house one of the finest art collections in the world. Site offers a virtual tour, on-line exhibitions and a digital collection of high resolution art images. St. Petersburg, Russia.
The State Russian Museum
- World's largest museum of Russian art located in St. Petersburg in the former Mikhailovsky Palace.
Yaroslavl Art Museum
- Russian museum which features icon paintings, religious art, portraiture, decorative arts, and sculpture. Includes information on activities, exhibits, and special events.
Russia art museums
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 11, 2015 at 11:23:45 UTC -