become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/France
Arts and Entertainment
Regional: Europe: France: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
This category in other languages:
- The workshop of French painter Paul Cézanne. Includes a virtual tour, a history of the artist's life, news, and information.
The Catacombs of Paris
- Information and gallery about the Paris Catacombs. In French and English.
Château of Versailles
- Royal residence of King Louis XIV. Features Hall of Mirrors, trianon, jeu de paume, French-style gardens, fountains, musical fountains, coach museum, orangery, grand trianon, petit trianon. Includes hours, fees, events and directions. [French and English]
Musee du Louvre
- Official site provides its history, collections, a virtual tour, and a schedule of events.
- Housed in a mansion built in the heart of Paris, the museum exhibits a large collection of French art and furnishings.
- Sculptures by Rodin such as the Thinker, the Kiss, and works by Camille Claudel exhibited in Paris.
- Overview of the collections of art of the period 1848-1914, including the impressionists, and features paintings, sculpture, decorative arts, architecture and photography. Includes admission fees, hours, directions, membership. Located in Paris. [French, Spanish and English]
Musée Elise Rieuf
- Features the works of two female painters, Elise Rieuf and Charlotte Musson, and an introduction to their master, Marguerite Jeanne Carpentier. Contains hours, fees, and location. [French and English]
Musée Fesch Ajaccio
- Museum of fine arts. Collection offers six centuries of European paintings, including works by Botticelli, Bellini, and Titian. Located in Paris, France.
Musée National des Arts Asiatiques-Guimet
- French museum of Asian art, with 50,000 works of art from 17 Asian countries. Located in Paris, France.
France art museums
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 11, 2015 at 12:10:38 UTC -