become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/France
Arts and Entertainment
Regional: Europe: France: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
- The workshop of French painter Paul Cézanne. Includes a virtual tour, a history of the artist's life, news, and information.
The Catacombs of Paris
- Information and gallery about the Paris Catacombs. In French and English.
Château of Versailles
- Royal residence of King Louis XIV. Features Hall of Mirrors, trianon, jeu de paume, French-style gardens, fountains, musical fountains, coach museum, orangery, grand trianon, petit trianon. Includes hours, fees, events and directions. [French and English]
E.G. Buehrle Collection
- The focal point of the Bührle Collection is French Impressionism and contemporaries. Website with virtual tour. Located in Zurich.
- Art museum in a restored home containing collections of French Impressionist masterpieces by Degas, Manet, Monet and others, displayed amidst the furnishings of the original collector. Located in Farmington, Connecticut.
Musee du Louvre
- Official site provides its history, collections, a virtual tour, and a schedule of events.
- Housed in a mansion built in the heart of Paris, the museum exhibits a large collection of French art and furnishings.
- Sculptures by Rodin such as the Thinker, the Kiss, and works by Camille Claudel exhibited in Paris.
- Overview of the collections of art of the period 1848-1914, including the impressionists, and features paintings, sculpture, decorative arts, architecture and photography. Includes admission fees, hours, directions, membership. Located in Paris. [French, Spanish and English]
Musée Elise Rieuf
- Features the works of two female painters, Elise Rieuf and Charlotte Musson, and an introduction to their master, Marguerite Jeanne Carpentier. Contains hours, fees, and location. [French and English]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 24, 2015 at 8:32:49 UTC -