become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/Finland
Arts and Entertainment
Regional: Europe: Finland: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
The Aine Art Museum
- Presenting Finnish visual arts from 1814 to today. Located in Tornio. In Finnish and English.
- Acts as a historical map of Finnish design. Located in Helsinki. Information on exhibitions, information services, events, and the café and shop. English and Finnish versions.
Finnish National Gallery
- Comprised of three museums - the Museum of Foreign Art, Sinebrychoff, the Museum of Finnish Art, Ateneum, and the Museum of Contemporary Art, Kiasma - which cover a period of eight centuries.
Gösta Serlachius Museum of Fine Arts
- Collection features Finnish art, Old European paintings and sculpture. Includes publications, hours, admission rates, guided tours and directions. Located in Mantta, Finland.
Helsinki Art Museum
- Fine arts including exhibits of paintings, photography and sculpture. In English, Finnish and Swedish.
Turku Art Museum
- Presents current exhibitions, history of the museum and the collection. Located in Finland.
Wäinö Aaltonen Museum of Art
- Contains works of art purchased by or donated to the city of Turku since 1937. Includes information on the permanent collections, building, staff, and events. Located in Turku, Finland.
Finland art museums
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2015 at 6:12:33 UTC -