become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/Finland
Arts and Entertainment
Open Directory - Reference: Museums: Arts and Entertainment: Art Museums: Europe: Finland
Regional: Europe: Finland: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
The Aine Art Museum
- Presenting Finnish visual arts from 1814 to today. Located in Tornio. In Finnish and English.
- Collection consists mainly of Finnish 19th century paintings and sculpture. Includes details of the exhibits, opening times and entry fees. Located in Helsinki. [Finnish and English]
- Acts as a historical map of Finnish design. Located in Helsinki. Information on exhibitions, information services, events, and the café and shop. English and Finnish versions.
Finnish National Gallery
- Comprised of three museums - the Museum of Foreign Art, Sinebrychoff, the Museum of Finnish Art, Ateneum, and the Museum of Contemporary Art, Kiasma - which cover a period of eight centuries.
Gösta Serlachius Museum of Fine Arts
- Collection features Finnish art, Old European paintings and sculpture. Includes publications, hours, admission rates, guided tours and directions. Located in Mantta, Finland.
Helsinki City Art Museum
- Fine arts including exhibits of paintings, photography and sculpture. In English, Finnish and German.
Turku Art Museum
- Presents current exhibitions, history of the museum and the collection. Located in Finland.
Wäinö Aaltonen Museum of Art
- Contains works of art purchased by or donated to the city of Turku since 1937. Includes information on the permanent collections, building, staff, and events. Located in Finland.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, April 20, 2013 6:52:13 AM EDT -