become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/Belgium
Arts and Entertainment
Belgian Centre of Comic Strip Art
- The history and artistry of the comic strip in Belgium, featuring artists such as Herge and Vandersteen. Located in Brussels.
Jakob Smits Museum
- Selection of works from painters who worked in Mol during the time of Jakob's life. Includes a biography, hours, and directions. Located in Mol, Belgium.
- Sculptures from Rodin to the present day in a splendid park in Antwerp, Belgium.
Museum Mayer van den Bergh, Antwerp
- Paintings and sculptures from the Middle Ages to the 18th century, with some outstanding pieces by a.o. Pieter Bruegel.
Museum of Modern Art, Brussels
- Major 20th century schools of art including paintings and sculptures. English summary.
Royal Museums of Fine Arts, Brussels
- General information on both the Museum of Ancient Art and the Modern Art museum.
Stedelijk Museum voor Actuele Kunst
- The Ghent city museum of contemporary art. Agenda, collections, current exhibition, and architecture.
Van Mieghem Museum
- Contains information on the life and work of the social artist Eugeen Van Mieghem who worked in the Antwerp port around 1900. Includes hours and directions. Located in Antwerp. [English and Dutch]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 17, 2013 at 15:45:04 UTC -