become an editor
the entire directory
only in OpenStreetMap/Editing_Tools
Java OpenStreetMap Editor (JOSM)
- An cross-platform editor for OpenStreetMap written in Java. Site includes download, documentation, and development information.
- Data consistency checks for OpenStreetMap. Provides a scrollable zoomable map, with potential errors marked for further investigation.
- A tool for tracking mapping progress during a mapping party or other coordinated project taking place in a concentrated area, using interactive cake diagrams.
- Tool to help mappers check and merge imported public transport stop data from NaPTAN.
- Tool to allow businesses to add their location and details to the map.
- Scrollable map with the ability for users to file a "bug" indicating an error in the mapping data at a particular location.
OSM Amenity Editor
- Online interface to allow editing and addition of points of interest on the map.
OSM History Viewer
- A debugging tool for visualising Changesets in OpenStreetMap.
- Flag up a range of potential problems and errors on an interactive map.
OSM Relation Analyzer
- Tool to allow mappers to inspect a relation describing a route, to see whether or not it is continuous and closed.
OSM Restriction Analyser
- Tool to help visualise an check turn-based restrictions on highways in OpenStreetMap data.
- A system for finding and aggregating information about OpenStreetMap tags. Provides sorted lists of common values found for each tag, with links to data downloads and tag documentation.
- Android and Tablet PCs app for viewing and editing OSM tag data. Includes use cases, user manual, FAQ, and free downloads.
- A quality assurance tool to detect errors and inconsistencies OpenStreetMap data, mainly in French-speaking countries.
- An online flash-based OpenStreetMap editing client. Site provides documentation, tutorials, FAQs, and development information.
- An OpenStreetMap editor for Android. Includes screenshots, code download, and project information.
- Site provides printable maps of local areas designed to help OpenStreetMap contributors record further details in the field. Scans can then be uploaded and used when editing the map.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2014 at 11:57:00 UTC -