become an editor
the entire directory
only in OpenStreetMap/Developer_Resources
Open Directory - Reference: Maps: OpenStreetMap: Developer Resources
- Gtk OpenStreetMap application that allows browsing data and rendering maps. Site includes project information, system requirements, software manual, screenshots and download.
- A lightweight OpenStreetMap map rendering platform. Includes overview, download, documentation, and FAQs.
- A Perl based rendering engine that takes a .osm file and a style file, and generates SVG output. Includes software download, list of features, usage examples, and style file syntax.
OSM SlippyMap Generator
- Simplifies the process of creating a SlippyMap based on OpenLayers are OpenStreetMap Tiles. Users complete a configuration form, and can then download a complete HTML file to use on their own website.
- Online service that allows the fetching of specific OSM data using scripting constructs to define what is required.
Public Transport Line Diagram
- Generates a rendered diagram of a public transport route with stop names positions along the line.
- API for generating static images from OpenStreetMap. Includes a creation wizard and the ability to include markers.
Wordpress OpenStreetMap Plugin
- Plugin to insert an maps with tracks and markers into posts and pages, add geo data info, and visualize data from other plugins. Includes screenshots, tutorials, disussion forum, and download.
- Open-source software for Linux and MacOS X to display 'Open Street Map' data in 3D. Includes project information, news, and download.
- OSM Tools for Android., including a replacement for Android's MapView class. Site provides SVN access to the source-code, and screenshots of the tools in action.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, July 2, 2010 12:30:43 PM EDT -