become an editor
the entire directory
only in Subject_Specific/Theology
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Theology
This category in other languages:
Tyndale House Library
- An international centre for biblical research, based in Cambridge, England. One of the world's largest biblical studies libraries. Full catalogue and other resources online.
Abilene Christian University Library
- Library hours and departments, electronic resources, and online catalog.
Andover-Harvard Theological Library
- Links to basic information about the library, Internet resources, bibliographies of reference materials, and information about the manuscripts and archives collection and online exhibits.
Associated Mennonite Biblical Seminary Library
- Includes access to the online catalog, plus electronic journals and other resources.
Atlantic School of Theology Library
- Library information and some links to online theological resources, including Bibles and religious dictionaries and encyclopedia.
The CHRISTIA Library
- Documents relating to practical Christian life as submitted by the CHRISTIA mailing list readers, including biographies, sermons, and issues of morality.
Claremont School of Theology Library
- Guide to the library resources, research opportunities, and hours of operation.
Detroit Baptist Theological Seminary Library
- Provides information on this library and access to the online catalog.
Duke University Divinity School Library
- Electronic resources include resource guides in PDF format as well as the ability to search the library's website.
Emory University Pitts Theology Library
- General information about the library and its services, including access to the online catalog and research resources in theology.
Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary Libraries
- Links to library sites for the three campuses, the online catalog, both a periodicals database and list, and additional resources in theology and ministry.
Hartford Seminary Library
- Graduate and research library provides online catalog, reference tools and information on its exhibits.
Hebrew Union College - Jewish Institute of Religion
- A group of four libraries in Cincinnati, New York, Jerusalem and Los Angeles.
Hill Museum & Manuscript Library
- Founded to preserve medieval manuscripts from Europe, Africa, and the Middle East in microfilm form. Offers research materials for all aspects of medieval and Renaissance life.
Howard University Divinity Library
- Print and electronic resources in biblical studies, reformed theology, church history, ethics, world religions, pastoral counseling, and urban ministries, as well as indexes of links to associations, denominations, and other libraries.
James P Boyce Centennial Library, Southern Baptist Seminary
- Huge collection of 872,000 items. Premier collections include Baptist associational minutes, Baptist newspapers and other primary materials related to Baptist work in the South.
Jewish Theological Seminary of America Library
- Exhibits, publications, digitized collections and news articles, and access to online catalogs for research in Hebraica and Judaica.
- Part of the Baptist Missionary Association Theological Seminary, Jacksonville, Texas.
- Jain library having manuscripts and books on Indology and specially on Jainlogy.
Lexington Theological Seminary Library
- Includes fully searchable catalogue and request form for inter-library loans. Located in Kentucky.
Libraries of the Ecumenical Centre and the Bossey Ecumenical Institute
- More than 100,000 books, periodicals and pamphlets pertaining to the 20th century ecumenical movement, in Geneva, Switzerland.
Princeton Theological Seminary Libraries
- Includes information about the two libraries, with lists of links to online resources.
Quartz Hill School of Theology Library
- Online books, encyclopedias, dictionaries, and online journals available to the public.
St. Tikhon's Seminary Library
- Approximately 35,000 volumes and 200 current periodicals concentrating on Orthodox Eastern Christianity, with emphasis on the fields of Church History, Patristics and Hagiography. Also 12,000 monograph and periodicals with strong representation of East European and pre-1917 Russian theological works and devotional literature.
TCGC Libraries Information
- Library and consortium information for the Theological Consortium of Greater Columbus (TCGC) libraries. TCGC is composed of three seminary libraries in Central Ohio.
University of Dayton Marian Library
- Recognized as the world's largest collection of printed materials on Mary.
Vanderbilt University Divinity Library
- Print and electronic subject resources in different areas of study, including church history, the New Testament, and theology.
Virginia Theological Seminary Bishop Payne Library
- Bishop Payne Library collection specializes in the areas of biblical studies, church history, theology, the Protestant Reformation, missions, and liturgics. It is a major resource for the study of Anglicanism.
Washington Theological Union Library
- Information about the library and access to the online catalog.
Yale University Divinity Library
- Digital library tools for theological studies include a research guide for Christianity, denominational resources, and online tutorials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2015 at 10:45:04 UTC -