become an editor
the entire directory
only in Social_Sciences/Labor
Open Directory - Reference: Libraries: Subject Specific: Social Sciences: Labor
Society: Work: Labor Movement: Education
This category in other languages:
- Details on the services and collections of this Cornell library specializing in labor studies.
Civic Media Center
- Reading room and library for alternative and non-corporate press, as well as a community activism center in north Florida (Gainesville).
Holt Labor Library
- Non profit labor and radical history library located in San Francisco. The collection includes labor and socialist books, pamphlets, periodicals, and video tapes. Includes a link to the library catalog.
International Association of Labour History Institutions
- Brings together archives, libraries, document centres, museums and research institutions specializing in the history and theory of the labour movement from all over the world.
Labor History Sources in the Manuscript Division of the Library of Congress
- Collections containing labor-related material are considerable and constitute a major archive for labor history research. Hours, location, policies, and an annotated list of what's available in this labor collection.
Labor Relations Research Center - UMass Amherst
- Equips graduates to work in the labor movement and other organizations advocating for workers' rights. Includes information on library holdings.
Niebyl-Proctor Marxist Library
- Offers information on the resources, collections, staff, and hours of this labor library in California.
Ozarks Labor Union Archives
- Information on this archival collection at Southwestern Missouri State University which collects labor material.
School of Management and Labor Relations Library
- Contains details on the services, staff, and collections of this Rutgers library.
Tamiment Institute Library and Robert F. Wagner Labor Archives
- A center for scholarly research on labor history and radical political movements.
United States Labor and Industrial History Audio Archive
- Includes oral histories, important historical speeches and proceedings from a conference titled "The Fight for America's Future: A Teach-In with the Labor Movement," held October 3-4, 1996 at Columbia University, NYC. Archives complied by Department of History University at Albany, State University of New York.
University of Hawaii Center for Labor Education & Research
- Established in 1976 by State Law, the Center provides labor education, research and labor-related programs.
Walter P. Reuther Library - Wayne State Univ.
- Home to the Archives of Labor and Urban Affairs, the Wayne State University Archives and the Douglas Fraser Center for Workplace Issues. Policies, staff, description of holdings, hours and location, online exhibits, and newsletter.
Wirtz Labor Library
- U.S. Department of Labor library dedicated to labor related materials. Includes holdings and hours of operation.
Labor-Related Films in the Library of Congress Collection
- A list of non-feature films about American labor history in the collection of the Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division of the Library of Congress. The majority of these films represent pro-labor, pro-union, and sometimes pro-radical viewpoints. (April 01, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2014 at 8:24:10 UTC -