become an editor
the entire directory
only in Social_Sciences/Area_Studies
Reference: Libraries: Subject Specific: Social Sciences: Ethnic Studies
Science: Social Sciences: Area Studies
Science: Social Sciences: Ethnic Studies
This category in other languages:
California Cooperative Latin American Collection Development Group (CALAFIA)
- A consortium of primarily academic California libraries, designed to bring together disparate collections in Latin American Studies.
Library of Congress Asian Reading Room
- Recent publications, links, and a bibliography of Korean works. Collections are particularly strong in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Tibetan, and southeast Asian materials.
Library of Congress Hispanic Reading Room
- Contains general reference guides, specific guides for Puerto Rico, Spain and the United States, and an events calendar.
Rutgers University East Asian Library
- Library and collections information and a research guide for East Asian Studies that includes print and electronic resources.
Tulane University Latin American Library
- Focuses on archaeology, anthropology, history, linguistics, art, architecture, film, women's studies, and economics of Middle America, with limited digitized images from the collection, indexes to other images not available online, and textual print and electronic resources.
University of California at Berkeley East Asian Library
- Supports the Center for Chinese Studies with an online reference desk containing selected Internet resources on China, and other resources.
University of Kansas - East Asian Library
- Information about the library, Internet links of interest, and special projects, including the Mid-America Chinese Resource Guide.
University of Michigan Asia Library
- Specializes in literature and information from Korea, China, and Japan, with online and print resources and guides.
University of Texas at Austin Benson Latin American Collection
- Includes collection information, online resources and guides, and online exhibits, with versions in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 25, 2016 at 0:18:12 UTC -