become an editor
the entire directory
only in Subject_Specific/Social_Sciences
Open Directory - Reference: Libraries: Subject Specific: Social Sciences
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Library and Information Science
Science: Social Sciences
This category in other languages:
Columbia University Lehman Social Sciences Library
- Internet guides to resources by school and by topic, including foreign and international studies, and public affairs. With information on library collections, electronic journals, and related departments.
Gerber Hart Library
- Gay, lesbian and bisexual issues library, archives and resource center, offering a wide range of cultural and educational programs aimed at the goal of dispelling homophobia through knowledge.
New School University Fogelman Library
- General social sciences and humanities library, with web guides and other resources in a variety of subjects.
SID - Service d'Ingénierie Documentaire, Institut des Sciences de l'Homme
- Gathers collections in social sciences from the Institute and its units of research members. Includes Online catalogue, online journals, subject guides and a directory of databases in Social Sciences and Humanities.
School of Government Library
- The School of Government at UNC-Chapel Hill specializes in North Carolina law and training for public administrators and elected officials. Includes information on hours and services.
Southern California Library for Social Studies and Research
- Information about policies, collections, and membership, with indexes to major collections archiving Los Angeles history and culture.
The Genealogical Research Library
- A national library database for genealogical research in Canada and for worldwide antique maps.
UIUC Education and Social Science Library
- Overviews of special and general collections, tools for information resources, and subject guides for anthropology, education, political science, psychology, social work, sociology, and speech communication.
Yale University Social Science Libraries and Information Services
- Access to subject guides and government documents in social sciences as well as to the anthropology and statistics libraries and to the Economic Growth Center, School of Management, and Social Science Data Archive collections.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, June 4, 2011 1:00:51 AM EDT -