become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science/Physical_and_Chemical_Sciences
Physical and Chemical Sciences
Open Directory - Reference: Libraries: Subject Specific: Science: Physical and Chemical Sciences
Columbia University Chemistry Library
- Links to online resources for finding patents, spectra, physical properties, general chemical reference, history of chemistry, and miscellaneous information.
Dartmouth College Kresge Physical Sciences Library
- "Math/CS on the Net" and "Science on the Net" index various sources of science information by specialty.
Niels Bohr Library
- Part of the American Institute of Physics Center for History of Physics; specializes in the history of modern physics and allied fields.
Othmer Library of Chemical History
- Discovers and disseminates information about historical resources and encourages research, scholarship and popular writing in the history of the chemical sciences and the chemical process industries.
Princeton University Chemistry Library
- General library information and links to chemistry and laboratory safety resources on the Internet.
Princeton University Plasma Physics Library
- Hours, catalog, plasma physics literature, internet resources, database resources.
Royal Society of Chemistry Library and Information Centre
- Chemical sciences research library holding print and electronic resources. Available to businesses and researchers around the world via the RSC Virtual Library.
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center Library
- News, databases, and e-prints related to high energy physics.
Stanford University Physics Library
- Finding aids for resources in physics and astronomy by topic and by format, and information about the library and its services.
Stanford University Swain Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Library
- Guides to using the library, finding chemical information, and using electronic resources, with links to highlighted resources, including chemical news and guides. Library also hosts the web sites for the Sci-Tech Library News and the ACS Division of Chemical Information Education Committee.
UC Berkeley Chemistry Library
- General library information, electronic resources (including access to the California Digital Library), and links to resources for patents, physical properties, safety, and general chemical information.
UIUC Chemistry Library
- Online resources include links to journals, databases, and other Web tools, overviews of the collections, statistics, and tutorials and other help materials for searching chemical literature.
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Physics and Astronomy Library
- Library information, policies, and news, as well as an list of physics and astronomy resources on the Internet.
University of Melbourne Chemistry Library
- General information about the library, available services, collections and links to selected Internet research sites.
University of New South Wales Physical Sciences Library
- Internet research aids, including selected sites arranged by topic, subject guides, help sheets for databases and research skills, and access to government-sponsored databases.
University of Wisconsin - Madison Chemistry Library
- Information about library policies and services, and lists of chemical resources on the web and in the electronic library.
Washington University Chemistry Library
- Electronic resources for chemistry, including how to find people, publications, and other information on the web.
Washington University Gustavus A. Pfeiffer Physics Library
- Subject guide for physics and astronomy indexes web resources including preprints, web sites, organizations, funding and job resources, news, safety, and humor.
Wichita State University McKinley Chemistry Library
- Information about the library and web resources for chemistry and other sciences.
Physical and Chemical Sciences
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 9:54:07 AM EDT -