become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science/Government
United States Environmental Protection Agency
Reference: Libraries: Government
Reference: Libraries: Subject Specific: Military
Brookhaven National Laboratory Research Library
- Offers various electronic resources related to the Department of Energy's research in pure sciences, including full-text publications.
Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory Library
- Access to the online catalog, reports and products from the laboratory, and resources on cold regions. A US Army Corps of Engineers facility.
Fermilab Information Resources Department
- Searchable index of physics preprints available for download in PDF format.
Los Alamos National Laboratory Research Library
- Provides research resources including journals, technical reports, conference proceedings, standards, and bibliographic databases. Includes resources developed by the Library Without Walls Project, which conducts digital library research and development.
Oak Ridge National Laboratory Research Libraries
- "Science and Technology Guides" on a wide range of topics, including consumer health, robotics, transportation, and pure sciences. Also, links to "Reference Resources" such as maps, patents, and conferences.
Science Reading Room (Library of Congress)
- The principal reading room for study in the areas of science, technology, technical reports,and standards.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 20, 2013 at 6:31:39 UTC -