become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science/Engineering
Columbia University Engineering Library
- Guides to electronic and print resources arranged by type of source, including patents, standards, technical reports, government information, and funding agencies.
Cornell University Engineering Library
- Library and electronic resources in engineering, including web sites and databases (some only available to Cornell students), and guides to resources, classes, and subject areas.
Stanford University Engineering Library
- Resource guides arranged by type/source of material, with news and library information.
UC Berkeley Kresge Engineering Library
- Resources for engineering on the Internet and in the library, with links to library and resource guides.
UIUC Grainger Engineering Library
- Resources include access to the specialized Grainger databases, free online engineering databases, and a hyperlinked map of engineering libraries in the United States.
University of Cincinnati Engineering Library
- Resources and reference guides, with some access to free online materials, as well as course materials for UC engineering and library courses.
University of Manitoba Donald W. Craik Engineering Library
- Major resources for databases, e-journals, patents, standards, and selected reference aids for a variety of topics including women in engineering, inventions, and career help.
University of Saskatchewan Engineering Library
- Engineering information resources include databases, subject guides for applied, theoretical, and social aspects of engineering, and selected web pages.
University of Washington Engineering Library
- Print and electronic reference resources arranged by format and/or by subject, including materials in aeronautics, bioengineering, and patents.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 25, 2013 at 22:08:13 UTC -