the entire directory
only in Subject_Specific/Science
Biological and Environmental Sciences
Mathematics and Computer Science
Physical and Chemical Sciences
Reference: Bibliography: Science
Science: Technology: Electronics: Reference
This category in other languages:
Carnegie Mellon Engineering and Science Library
- Variety of subject guides, mainly in the applied sciences and engineering, and links to related collections in other Pittsburgh libraries.
Duke University Science and Engineering Libraries
- Home of the four science branch libraries at Duke University: Chemistry, Biological and Environmental Sciences, Math/Physics, and the Vesic Engineering Library.
J.R.D. Tata Memorial Library
- Library of the Indian Institute of Science, with physical and electronic collections in science and technology.
MIT Science Library
- Subject and database guides cover most areas of pure and applied science, databases, and types of materials (including technical reports, standards, and patents). Also links to the science branches and affiliated libraries.
Northwestern University Science and Engineering Library
- Includes resources for patents, standards, national labs, and organizations and societies, as well as general links arranged by subject, and other library services.
Paul V. Galvin Library
- Links to subject guides, maintained by this Illinois Institute of Technology library, in a number of engineering fields.
Public Library of Science
- Advocates the free distribution of science and medical published articles.
Radcliffe Science Library
- Reference library and the science department of the Bodleian Library, Oxford. A legal deposit ('copyright') library, receiving a free copy of all British scientific publications. In addition a large number of foreign works are purchased. There are especially strong collections of older material. On-line catalogue.
Roger Milliken Textile Library
- The Institute of Textile Technology library, with links to the online catalog, reference help, and online resources.
Science Museum Library
- A research library, open to the general public for reference. Collections form a record of scientific, technological and medical change since the eighteenth century. London, UK.
Smith College Young Science Library
- Links to the online resources, instruction, and general information, with access to the 5-college online catalog.
UC Davis Physical Sciences and Engineering Library
- Resources arranged by broad subject area include print and electronic collections, as well as guides to using databases and the library.
UCLA Science and Engineering Library
- Mainly library services and staff information; subject guides in engineering and physical sciences include both proprietary and free internet resources.
UCSD Science and Engineering Library
- Specializes in physical science, mathematics, and engineering information.
University of Georgia Science Library
- Includes the page "Science resources on the Internet", an index to web resources arranged by subject.
University of Maryland Engineering and Physical Sciences Library
- Electronic resources include technical reports, preprints, access to patent and trademarks databases, and other sources arranged by subject and/or format.
University of Pennsylvania Science and Engineering Libraries
- Selected web sites, resources guides, and e-reference resources for chemistry, engineering, math, physics, and astronomy.
University of Queensland Dorothy Hill Physical Sciences and Engineering Library
- Information about the library and collections, and a number of subject-specific "Findits" (guides to print and electronic research resources).
University of Virginia Science and Engineering Libraries
- Portal to the six subject science libraries (Astronomy, Biology/Psychology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, and Engineering/Environmental Science) as well as subject guides to a wide range of subjects and types of information.
Vanderbilt University Stevenson Science and Engineering Library
- Selected resources by discipline, an online map collection, patent resources, and news.
Weizmann Institute of Science Wix Central Library
- Information about the library and its faculty branches, including chemistry, mathematics, and science teaching, and links to research sources for scientists and librarians.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2014 at 14:13:59 UTC -