become an editor
the entire directory
only in Subject_Specific/Medical
Health: Medicine: Reference
Reference: Libraries: Subject Specific: Science
Reference: Museums: Science: Medical
This category in other languages:
Altoona Hospital Glover Memorial Library
- Summarizes the services and resources of this hospital library.
Annette and Irwin Eskind Biomedical Library
- Provides access to materials to support the patient care, healthcare education, and biomedical research missions of Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Arizona Health Sciences Library
- Provides resources, events and services for the faculty, researchers, staff and students of the Health Sciences Center and the University of Arizona. Includes medical news and a searchable database.
Berman National Medical Library
- Attached to the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and providing services for staff and students of Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Public Health and Occupational Therapy.
- Research and reference facility for the colleges of medicine, nursing and allied health at the University of South Alabama.
Boston University Alumni Medical Library
- news and information about the library, course research guides, and Internet resources including web pages, directories, and other links.
Botsford General Hospital Library
- Consumer health resources in a variety of diseases and conditions, nutrition and alternative medicine, and medical management practices.
Briscoe and Brady Green Libraries
- Electronic and print resources to assist faculty and students of the University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio.
Central Middlesex Hospital Library
- Detailed information about the physical library, its services, and holdings, with links to Internet resources for patients, institutions and organisations, and general medical information.
Delaware Academy of Medicine
- Private, nonprofit organization founded in 1930 with the mission to promote professional and lay health education, maintain a medical library and archives, and provide a meeting place for the medical and dental professions.
Duke University Medical Center Library
- Provides reference materials and on-line resources including electronic books and journals related to medical research, clinical practice and the history of medicine.
- Provides health-related information to students, faculty and staff of the University of Kansas Medical Center, as well as to the public.
Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Talbot Research Library, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
George Washington University
- Himmelfarb Health Sciences Library, Washington, D.C.
Georgia Health Sciences Library Association
- A professional organization for librarians who work in hospitals, clinics, and special libraries associated with health care education or the health care industry, as well as physicians and their associates.
Greenwood Genetic Center
- Nonprofit institute providing clinical genetic services and laboratory testing, conducting research in the field of medical genetics. South Carolina, USA.
Health Libraries in Lincolnshire Online
- Provides information, resources, and services to the NHS in Lincolnshire. The site is aimed at NHS health and social care professionals and students working and studying in Lincolnshire that require support with evidence based practice.
Health Sciences Library
- Serving faculty, employees and students of New York Medical College, particularly the schools of Medicine, Public Health and Basic Medical Science. Includes a catalog of electronic resources.
Health Sciences Library
- A resource and education facility affiliated with Hartford Hospital. Connecticut, USA.
Health Sciences Library
- The primary research facility for the schools of dentistry, medicine, nursing, pharmacy and public health at the University of North Carolina.
Henry Ford Hospital Sladen Library
- Public access to Medline, the online catalog, and a list of Web resources in subjects such as evidence-based medicine, drugs and diseases, and consumer health.
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Based at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York.
Johns Hopkins University
- William H. Welch Medical Library, Baltimore, Maryland
- Provides a digital collection of the international health sciences knowledge base. University of California, San Francisco.
- News from the library, and electronic and print resources (including electronic books) in evidence-based medicine and other health sciences topics. English version of the Swedish site.
King/Drew Health Sciences Library
- Primary information resource for the Medical Center and Charles R. Drew University. Open to staff, administration, faculty, students, and patients and their families. Los Angeles, California.
Lane Medical Library
- Providing research and information facilities to students and staff of Stanford University and Medical Center. California, USA.
Library of the Health Sciences
- Provides reference and research assistance as well as workshops and tutorials. University of Illinois, Chicago, USA
Lloyd Library and Museum
- Collect and maintains a library of botanical, medical, pharmaceutical, and scientific books and periodicals, and works of allied sciences.
Loma Linda University
- Del E. Webb Memorial Library
Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library
- Attached to Howard University in Washington, District of Columbia, and providing reference and research services for staff and students.
Louise M. Darling Biomedical Library
- Supports the educational, research, patient care, and administrative needs of the faculty, staff, and students of the University of California ( Los Angeles campus ).
Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
- A collection of libraries serving the New Orleans schools of Allied Health, Dentistry, Medicine, Nursing, and Graduate Studies. Details of courses, seminars and training sessions.
Loyola University Health Sciences Library
- Hours, directions, policies, collections, newsletter, and staff details.
Lyman Maynard Stowe Library
- Provides a resource catalog, databases, e-journals and publications for staff and students of the University of Connecticut Health Center.
Marshall University, Health Sciences Library
- Primary mission is serving the informational needs of the students, faculty, and staff at Marshall University and the Cabell-Huntington Hospital. Staff, hours, holdings, and online search capabilities.
Massachusetts General Hospital
- Treadwell Library, Boston, Massachusetts
Medical Center Campus Library
- Caters for students and staff of the specialized nursing, allied health and bio-medical courses at Miami-Dade Community College. Details of resources, facilities and services.
- Offering research assistance, educational programs and electronic reference collections at the Southern Illinois University, Carbondale.
Medical Library Association
- Includes a resource list of consumer health information on the web. Also provides membership, conference, and publication information.
Medical Sciences Library
- A biomedical information resource for the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and promoting the advancement of research, education and patient care for the state of Arkansas.
Medical Sciences Library
- Primary resource for student and professional programs in the colleges of Veterinary Medicine, Health Science, Medicine and Rural Public Health at Texas A&M University. Staff directory and contact details.
New York Academy of Medicine Library
- Supports the information needs of the divisions and centers of research in the Academy, as well as being open to the public. Includes a searchable catalog of all book and journal titles.
Norris Medical Library
- Electronic and physical resources to assist education and research at the University of Southern California.
- Galter Health Sciences Library
NYU Health Sciences Libraries
- Belongs to the New York University School of Medicine. Not open to the general public.
Oregon Health Sciences University Library
- Providing print and electronic resources for staff and students, with a catalog and details of databases and reserves.
The Queen's Medical Center, Hawaii Medical Library
- The Library, a department of The Queen's Medical Center, Medical Services Division, supports the patient care, clinical, teaching, and research activities of The Queen's Medical Center through the provision and management of knowledge-based information services and resources.
Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh Library
- Established in 1682 by Sir Robert Sibbald, its collections now include items of scientific interest and historical importance. Elaborates on its services, collections, and facilities.
South Devon Health Libraries
- Provides access to core clinical information, including databases, full text patient information leaflets and links to local and national clinical websites within the UK.
Southwestern Medical Center Library
- Situated over two campuses at the University of Texas, and offering facilities, resources and services for staff and students.
Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library
- Serves the educational, research, and clinical needs of health professionals, students and researchers at the University of Utah Health Sciences Center and throughout the Intermountain region. Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
The Stanford Health Library
- Medical resources provided by Stanford Hospitals and Clinics for the use of staff, patients and the public. Palo Alto, California, USA
Texas Medical Center Library
- Part of the Houston Academy of Medicine, as well as offering services to health professionals in Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Texas.
- Located on the campus of the Medical College of Virginia and supporting the research, educational and patient care efforts of the schools of allied health professions, dentistry, medicine, nursing, and pharmacy.
Tulane University Medical Library
- Serving the schools of medicine, public health and tropical medicine, as well as the National Primate Center. New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
U.S. National Library of Medicine
- Part of the National Institutes of Health, the National Library of Medicine offers access to health information for consumer, patient, and physicians (MEDLINE).
University of California, Davis, Health Sciences Libraries
- Loren D. Carlson Health Sciences Library and the UC Davis Medical Center Library.
University of Florida Health Science Center Library
- Includes information on services for patrons, collection, staff, and new acquisitions.
University of Iowa
- Hardin Library for the Health Sciences
University of Kentucky
- Chandler Medical Center Library, Lexington
University of Louisville
- Kornhauser Health Sciences Library, Louisville, Kentucky
University of Manitoba Neil John Maclean Health Sciences Library
- Print and electronic resources in nursing, medicine, dentistry, and general health sciences, including access to the online catalog.
University of Maryland at Baltimore
- Health Sciences and Human Services Library.
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- George F. Smith Library of the Health Sciences, Newark, New Jersey
University of Minnesota Duluth Library
- Details on this library including reference services, access to the online catalog, and resource lists.
University of Nebraska, Omaha, Nebraska
- McGoogan Library
University of New Mexico Health Science Library
- Information on this library including reference and circulation services.
University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center Library
- Serves the academic, research and clinical health providers for the entire State of New Mexico and the Navajo Nation. A resource library in the National Network of Libraries of Medicine.
University of Oklahoma
- Robert M. Bird Health Sciences Library.
University of Pittsburgh
- Health Sciences Library System (HSLS)
University of Saskatchewan Health Sciences Library
- Internet resources in medicine, nursing, dentistry, physical therapy, general health sciences, and basic sciences, including search engines and associations.
University of South Florida: Shimberg Health Sciences Library
- Library information and services, electronic databases.
The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center Library
- Includes information on hours, services, and collection. Also has links to cancer resources on the web.
University of Virginia
- Claude Moore Health Sciences Library
University of Wisconsin - Ebling Library
- Health science resources and facilities for staff and students.
Van K. Smith Community Health Library
- This St John's library is devoted to providing accurate health-related information to assist patients, family members, and members of the community.
The Vesalius Library
- Site of the library of the Belgian federal Department of Social Affairs, Health and the Environment, specialized in medical, health and environmental topics.
- Bernard Becker Medical Library, St. Louis, Missouri
Weill Cornell Medical Library
- Reviews the library and electronic resources in the health sciences, medicine, and community reference.
Woodruff Health Sciences Center Library
- Part of Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia. Comprises medical, dental, nursing and medical history collections. Open to faculty, staff, and students and includes a computer laboratory and electronic classroom.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 16, 2015 at 6:15:04 UTC -