become an editor
the entire directory
only in Subject_Specific/Business
Business: Human Resources: Reference
This category in other languages:
Bentley College Solomon Baker Library
- Restricted and free resources on the web and in the library for business and general reference.
Business Library of the Brooklyn Public Library
- Devoted solely to business, finance and entrepreneurship. Location map, hours, contact information, virtual tour, list of holdings, searchable catalog.
Business Resource Library
- Free categorized library helping business owners find free software, shareware, templates, forms, mentors, advice, guidance and assistance. A diverse resource center to help you as a business owner wearing many hats day to day.
Business Resources at Library of Congress
- U.S. government's resources and web links to business related resources and information.
Center for Business Information
- Offering research and academic resources for business study.
Columbia University Business and Economics Library
- Includes lists of online resources organized by topic, including databases, electronic journals, working papers, and conference announcements.
Dartmouth College Feldberg Business and Engineering Library
- General library information, including hours, policies, and collections.
Harvard Business School Baker Library
- Online links, information, and resources for economics, statistics, news, general business, careers, and general reference.
Insurance Library Association of Boston
- Various publications and information regarding the insurance industry are available in this membership library.
James J. Hill Reference Library
- Offering business professionals essential information and researching tools for understanding the various aspects of running a business.
Johnson Graduate School of Management Library
- Offering business management resources.
Judi Prokop Newman Information Resource Center
- Offering business library resources.
Kelley School of Business
- Indiana University's business research and academic resources.
Kirstein Business Branch
- The Boston Public Library's Kirstein Business Branch. Founded in 1930, it is one of the America's first and best public business research libraries.
The Research Institute for Economics and Business Administration Library
- Kobe University's Economics and Business Library, offering business research references to the business researcher.
- Offering business academic resources.
Rutgers University John Cotton Dana Library
- Collections focus on management, business, and nursing, with Internet resources including guides to print and electronic resources.
Scottish Business Information Service
- Providing business information resources for the National Library of Scotland.
SMU's Business Library
- The Edwin L. Cox School of Business Library offers the business researcher access to many business publications.
University of Alabama Angelo Bruno Business Library
- General library information, online database lists, and a set of recommended Internet sites arranged by general subject.
The University of California Berkeley Libraries
- A place to access the multiple business related libraries of Berkeley
University of Michigan Kresge Business Administration Library
- Includes electronic resources, research guides, and working papers from around the country.
University of Pennsylvania Business Library
- Lippincott Library of the Wharton School offers business researching resources for those studying business.
University of Southern California Business Library
- Marshall School of Business offers the virtual electronic library(MarVEL) to those researching business.
University of Washington's Foster Business Library
- Offering business resources and databases for those studying business.
University of Wisconsin - Madison Business Library
- Subject guides for business law, international business topics, and retailing. With information regarding services, collections, and remote reference assistance.
Villanova University Bartley Virtual Reading Room
- A collection of business resources, links, and tools in areas of business research, including business law, energy resources, economics, finance, management, marketing, and transportation resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 9, 2014 at 10:56:40 UTC -