become an editor
the entire directory
only in User_Services/Tutorials
Library and Information Science
Open Directory - Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science: User Services: Tutorials
Bare Bones 101
- Seventeen lesson course on the various aspects of research in the library and on the web.
Finding Information on the Internet
- University of Illinois-Chicago tutorial instructing students how to conduct research on the web.
Go for the Gold
- James Madison University tutorial on information literacy and library research skills.
Guide to Library Research
- Duke University tutorial on finding research in the library and on the Web.
How to Use Your Library
- Tutorial from Mississippi State University on using library resources in print and electronic form.
Intute - Virtual Training Suite
- Set of online tutorials designed to help students, lecturers, and researchers improve their Internet information skills.
Library Research at Cornell: A Hypertext Guide
- Cornell University guide with information for library researchers.
Online Library Learning Center
- Teaches specific information on the University of Georgia Libraries as well as more general information on web searching and web evaluation.
QuickStudy: Library Research Guide
- University of Minnesota resource that educates patrons about how to use the library, how to evaluate sources, and how find information on the Internet.
Seven Steps of the Research Process
- Cornell University tutorial which breaks the research process down into seven distinct phases.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 6:45:07 AM EST -