become an editor
the entire directory
only in User_Services/Library_Instruction
Library and Information Science
Web Site Evaluation
Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science: User Services: Information Literacy
Collaboration Between the Library and Business Faculty
- Article discusses the experiences of a business librarian and business faculty member who team-taught a course in business research. It covers some of the content and applications of that material in developing students' knowledge and skills in Information Literacy, and includes a limited list of search engines used and a short list of the required outside readings.
Find it Fast: Enticing Faculty to Library Instruction Workshops
- Article which looks at ways librarians can get faculty to library use workshops.
The Infography about Library Instruction
- Sources recommended by a librarian whose research specialty is library instruction.
Lessons Learned: Exemplary Practices in Teaching Web Evaluation
- Strategies and resources for teaching students to evaluate Web resources are described here.
- National organization advocating library user education issues. Includes information on related conferences and workshops, the LOEX newsletter, and best practices in bibliographic instruction.
Personalization Tools for Active Learning in Digital Libraries
- Article analyzing the use of active learning in libraries as it relates in media tools. [PDF]
Resources for Designing Library Electronic Classrooms
- Bibliography of resources useful in creating library instruction spaces.
Wikipedia - Library Instruction
- Encyclopedia article on the library instruction movement. Includes information on history and leaders.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 2, 2015 at 12:45:04 UTC -