become an editor
the entire directory
only in User_Services/Library_Instruction
Library and Information Science
Web Site Evaluation
Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science: User Services: Information Literacy
Collaboration Between the Library and Business Faculty
- Article discusses the experiences of a business librarian and business faculty member who team-taught a course in business research. It covers some of the content and applications of that material in developing students' knowledge and skills in Information Literacy, and includes a limited list of search engines used and a short list of the required outside readings.
Find it Fast: Enticing Faculty to Library Instruction Workshops
- Article which looks at ways librarians can get faculty to library use workshops.
The Infography about Library Instruction
- Sources recommended by a librarian whose research specialty is library instruction.
Lessons Learned: Exemplary Practices in Teaching Web Evaluation
- Strategies and resources for teaching students to evaluate Web resources are described here.
- National organization advocating library user education issues. Includes information on related conferences and workshops, the LOEX newsletter, and best practices in bibliographic instruction.
Measuring Up? Assessment and Library Instruction
- Partially annotated bibliography of sources relating to bibliographic instruction and assessment.
Personalization Tools for Active Learning in Digital Libraries
- Article analyzing the use of active learning in libraries as it relates in media tools. [PDF]
Resources for Designing Library Electronic Classrooms
- Bibliography of resources useful in creating library instruction spaces.
Wikipedia - Library Instruction
- Encyclopedia article on the library instruction movement. Includes information on history and leaders.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 13, 2015 at 12:12:25 UTC -