become an editor
the entire directory
only in Technical_Services/Weeding
Library and Information Science
Beloit Public Library Wisconsin Weeding Policy
- Provides a copy of this libraries weeding policy.
Collection Development Policy Guidelines for School Library Media Programs, Montana State Library
- Includes a section on weeding items in school library collections.
CREW: A Weeding Manual for Modern Libraries
- Book covering various quality control processes for different type of resources: children's materials, reference collections, non-printed media, e-books. Contains sections for working with computers, and guidelines by dewey class. Revised and Updated by Jeanette Larson.
Evergreen State College Archives Mission Statement/Policy
- Includes a section on the archives de-accession policy.
Library Success: Weeding Library Collections
- Ideas for disposing of weeded and/or used books, and successful models and comments.
Sustainable Collection Services: Deselection Knowledge-Base: Library Weeding
- Citations and resources on weeding and de-selection: case studies, news, opinion, policies, cost, issues, collections, theory and practice.
Weeding your library's collection
- Course is designed for members of the library community who do not have formal library training
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 22, 2014 at 9:24:09 UTC -