become an editor
the entire directory
only in Technical_Services/Preservation
Library and Information Science
Open Directory - Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science: Technical Services: Preservation
Recreation: Collecting: Books: Book Care and Repair
Shopping: Visual Arts: Supplies: Conservation and Preservation
- Conservation OnLine (CoOL), a project of the Preservation Department of Stanford University Libraries, covers a wide spectrum of topics of interest to professionals involved with the conservation of library, archives and museum materials.
- Processes used at the Library of Congress. Includes technical information, procedures and programmes.
- Preservation and storage facilities for film, video and other media materials.
Library Preservation at Harvard
- Details the library material preservation efforts at Harvard University. Includes guidelines and plans that other librarians can use.
- Activities at the National Library of Australia. Information about policies, tasks, staff, papers and digitisation projects.
- Disaster recovery products and resources for protecting and preserving collections and minimizing damage.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 17, 2013 at 10:35:07 UTC -