become an editor
the entire directory
only in Technical_Services/Collection_Development
Library and Information Science
Society: Issues: Intellectual Property: Free Access Theory: Journal Cost Issues
Acquisitions, Serials, and Collection Development
- This section of the Internet Public Library provides resources for Acquisitions, Serials, and Collection Development librarians. General resources section contains web sites that provide general information on or links to acquisitions, serials, and collection development resources. Book review services section offers links to book, cd-rom, software, movie and video review resources. Publishers' catalogs, serials management and book and serial exchange services, sources of foreign acquisitions, shipping and labelling tools, and currency conversion sites.
- Directory of Web resources for acquisitions, collection development and serials librarians, and other book-buying professionals. Includes resources relating to library vendors and publishers; bibliographic verification tools; associations, journals, conference proceedings relating to acquisitions and collections development; and web reference resources useful in this area. Associated with ACQ-NET.
- International subscription agency that provides a serial guides listing nearly 20,000 titles.
Kansas State University Libraries Collection Management
- Library subsection offers links to detailed policies and special projects such as serials reviews and preservation.
U.S. National Library of Medicine Collection Development Manual
- Collection Development Manual of the National Library of Medicine
Web Feeds for Books and Monographs
- B-Feeds(sm): Web Feeds for Books and Monographs is a categorized registry of sites that offer RSS/XML, Atom, or other Web feeds, to compilations, directories, lists, reviews, or other relevant sources for/or about academic or scholarly books or monographic works. B-Feeds(sm) is compiled and maintained by Gerry McKiernan, Science and Technology Librarian and Bibliographer, Science and Technology Department, Iowa State University Library, Ames, IA 50011.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 5, 2014 at 5:15:04 UTC -