become an editor
the entire directory
only in RDF/Tools
Library and Information Science
- A fast, scalable clustered RDF database.
- Provides the natural language processing service via an SaaS API. Integrate advanced text mining and analytics functionality into applications, services, or data-processing pipelines.
- An API and implementation for expressing and sharing ontology alignments.
- A high-performance, scalable persistent RDF graph database. Uses disk-based storage, enabling it to scale to billions of RDF and, OWL triples while maintaining performance. Supports SPARQL queries, RDFS++, Prolog reasoning from Java, Python, Common Lisp, Ruby, C++, and HTTP REST applications.
Apache Any23 (Anything To Triples)
- A library, a web service and a command line tool that extracts structured data in RDF format from a variety of Web documents.
- A Java system for RDF providing support for manipulating RDF models, parsing RDF/XML and N3, persistent storage with Sleepycat DB and many SQL backends, querying using RDQL and inference support.
- An Open Platform for Linked Data. RDF triple store with transactions, versioning and rule-base reasoning.
- Promotes better knowledge pursuit across enterprises through the integration of large-scale distributed data resources.
- Converts RDF/XML online to Exhibit JSON, Exhibit JSONP, N3, RSS 1.0 or Text.
BaseVISor by VIStology, Inc
- Versatile forward-chaining inference engine specialized to handle facts in the form of RDF triples with support for OWL 2 RL and XML Schema Datatypes.
- Portable command line tool aims at facilitating the generation of GoodRelations documents to large or medium-sized enterprises that already support the BMEcat format (e. G. Via PIM systems). The resulting output is intended for a quick and efficient publication of highly structured offers on a Web scale.
- A SWI-Prolog application that integrates SWI-Prolog's the SWI-Prolog libraries for RDF and HTTP services into a ready to use (semantic) web server.
Common Lisp Reasoner
- Aims to create a practical technology that exploits the synergy between its three major components to make AI-related applications, such as scheduling and diagnosis, easier to develop.
Corese / KGRAM: Wimmics
- A Semantic Web Factory (triple store and SPARQL endpoint) implementing RDF, RDFS, SPARQL 1. 1 Query and Update.
- An RDF store on a cloud-based architecture. Provides a REST-based API with CRUD operations to manage RDF data. The current version uses Apache Cassandra as storage backend.
- General-purpose data processor for the semantic web, somewhat like sed, awk and similar. For text files or XSLT for XML. It is a forward chaining reasoner which can be used for querying, checking, transforming and filtering information. Its core language is RDF, extended to include rules, and it uses RDF/XML or RDF/N3 (see Notation3 Primer) serializations as required.
- A cloud-based graph database. Data is natively stored as a property graph, directly representing the relationships in the underlying data.
Euler Yet Another Proof Engine
- Semantic web proof engine supporting RGB mixed computation, It is a semibackward reasoner enhanced with Euler path detection, Via N3 it is interoperable with Cwm.
FRODO RDFSViz Tool
- A visualization tool for RDF Schema ontologies.
- A suite of high-level, scalable tools for the Semantic Web. Comprises of VRP, the Validating RDF Parser, RSSDB, the RDF Schema Specific DB and an Interpreter for RQL, the RDF Query Language.
KAON2 OWL Tools
- A Java RDF and Semantic Web toolkit with parsing, persistent storage, inferencing and querying. [not maintained].
- Mozilla/Firefox extension for RDF coders. Uses ASRDF, a terse notation based on the outliner scheme, to convert RDF statements in full RDF-XML syntax with support for data typing and i18n.
- A fast RDF database written entirely in Java. News, download, documentation, community, issues, developers.
- A highly scalable, robust (fully ACID) native graph database.
- A family of semantic repositories, or RDF database management systems. Native RDF engines implemented in Java. Support for the semantics of RDFS, OWL 2 RL and OWL 2 QL. Optimized for scalability, loading and query evaluation performance.
Perl and RDF
- Hopes to address three issues: Publish an official API for storage, parsing and serializing modules; Produce a set of base classes for representing common RDF objects such as statements and nodes (resources, literals, blank nodes); Produce a test suite for storage, parsing, serializing, statement and node classes.
- The W3C Perl Code Library for parsing RDF data.
- A Linked Data Frontend for SPARQL Endpoints.
- An RDF Server for PHP.
RDF API for PHP (Bizer)
- A pure PHP library for parsing, manipulating and serializing RDF.
RDF Gateway by Intellidimension
- A semantic query service for distributed data. The gateway gives applications the ability to perform powerful deductive queries across multiple sources of structured data. Applications interface with the gateway through a simple, SQL-style language (RDFQL) that supports the model and syntax of RDF.
RDF On The Go
- Builds a persistent RDF store and query processor on Android phone.
RDF/S Main Memory Storage: Brahms
- Designed as a fast main-memory RDF/S storage, capable of storing, accessing and querying large ontologies. It does not used any DB backend and all data is kept in main memory. It is implemented in C++ for high performance and strict memory control.
- An implementation of a full RDF system including parsing of XML syntax, storage, model, query language and a server interface.
- Set of tools for dealing with RDF files and data.
- A lightweight C, framework designed to ease the creation of. NET applications based on the RDF model, representing a straightforward didactic solution for start playing with RDF and Semantic Web concepts.
- A Perl/C RDF API providing storage, querying and manipulation of RDF models and parsing of RDF/XML.
- A set of free software C libraries that provides an implementation of the RDF model, allowing it to be manipulated, queried and stored via APIs in Perl, Python, Tcl and Java.
- A lightweight RDF triplestore written in C using the Redland library.
- Information on this application stack for building RDF-based applications. Also has details on Rhizome which is a Semantic Web-enabled, Wiki-like content management system.
- An RDF Schema-based Repository and Querying facility. Supports expressive querying of RDF data and schema information using an OQL-style query language called RQL. Demos of the storage facility and the query engine.
W3C RDF Validation Service
- Enter a URI or paste an RDF/XML document into a text field. A 3-tuple (triple) representation of the corresponding data model as well as an optional graphical visualization of the data model will be displayed.
Web Resource Application Framework
- A Perl system implementing the RDF API using it for describing the data, interface and code.
Wilbur Semantic Web Toolkit for CLOS
- A toolkit for RDF and DAML written in Common Lisp providing model manipulation and parsing of RDF/XML. [no longer maintained].
Yet Another RDF Store: YARS
- A data store for RDF in Java and allows for querying RDF based on a declarative query language, which offers a somewhat higher abstraction layer than the APIs of RDF toolkits such as Jena or Redland. YARS uses Notation3 as a way of encoding facts and queries.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 18, 2015 at 7:05:04 UTC -