become an editor
the entire directory
only in RDF/Standards_Documents
Library and Information Science
The Cambridge Communiqué
- A report of the results of a meeting of a group of W3C members involved in XML and RDF to advance the general understanding of a unified approach to the expression of Web data models.
Introduction to RDF Metadata
- W3C NOTE 1997-11-13.
RDF 1. 1 XML Syntax
- Specifying the RDF/XML syntax and how it generates RDF graphs or models.
RDF Concepts and Abstract Syntax
- Defines the RDF graph model along with the concepts used in RDF and the triples abstract syntax.
- Introduction to RDF including the model, XML syntax, schema.
- RDF Schema provides a data-modelling vocabulary for RDF data. RDF Schema is an extension of the basic RDF vocabulary.
- A work in progress (W3C Working Draft) on developing the formal semantics for RDF as a model theory.
RDF Test Cases
- Containing test cases for RDF.
RDF/XML Syntax Specification (Revised)
- The document which defines RDF.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 27, 2014 at 0:23:10 UTC -