become an editor
the entire directory
only in RDF/Documentation
Library and Information Science
The Semantic Toolbox: Building Semantics on top of XML-RDF
- 'Ramblings' on how semantics can be applied on the web using RDF/XML by Tim Berners-Lee.
Web Architecture: Describing and Exchanging Data
- An analysis of the XML Schema and the RDF Schema designs as used to further the semantic description of the web. (June 07, 1999)
Metadata for the Web
- Introduction to RDF and Dublin Core showing examples of how they can be used for structure web metadata by Andy Powell, UKOLN presented at UKOLUG. (June 24, 1998)
RDF and Metadata
- An introduction by Tim Bray, XML.com covering why someone would want to use it and the relationship between RDF and XML. (June 09, 1998)
A formulation of the RDF data model
- A possible set theory model of the RDF level 0 and 1 by Ian Peacock, UKOLN, UK. (May 13, 1998)
An Introduction to the Resource Description Framework
- By Eric Miller, OCLC in Dlib magazine. (May 01, 1998)
- An introductory explanation of RDF by Rachel Heery in Ariadne magazine online. (March 05, 1998)
RDF Metadata and Agent Architectures
- Paper by Ora Lassila, Nokia and W3C, given at Workshop on Compositional Software Architectures, Monterey, California. (November 27, 1997)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 27, 2014 at 0:28:08 UTC -