become an editor
the entire directory
only in RDF/Applications
Library and Information Science
Open Directory - Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science: Technical Services: Cataloguing: Metadata: RDF: Applications
Describing and retrieving photos using RDF and HTTP
- A project for describing and retrieving photos. It describes the RDF schemas, a data-entry program for quickly entering metadata for large numbers of photos, a way to serve the photos and the metadata over HTTP, and some suggestions for search methods to retrieve photos based on their descriptions. (W3C)
DOAP: Description of a Project
- DOAP is an XML/RDF vocabulary describing open source projects. In addition to developing an RDF schema and examples, the DOAP project aims to provide tool support in all the popular programming languages.
ESW Wiki - DmozRdf
- "While the dumps are frequently referred to as being RDF, they are actually not, exactly. The ODP data dump format was created by one of the architechs of the w3c RDF standard but this happened before the standard was completed. As it turned out, the standard diverged quite a bit from the format used in the ODP dump by the time it was finalized." Describes what the data file actually is, and how to parse it.
Open Directory Project RDF Dump
- Files containing both the Open Directory Project's structure and content. They are free to download but their use is subject to the Open Directory License.
- RDF applications that can be useful to small libraries for sharing data on the web.
- A package for SWI-Prolog that provides a parser for mapping RDF, XML and SGML based data as Prolog terms.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 26, 2014 at 8:27:16 UTC -