become an editor
the entire directory
only in Metadata/MARC
Library and Information Science
Open Directory - Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science: Technical Services: Cataloguing: Metadata: MARC
- Library of Congress Network Development and MARC Standards Office. Includes: general information, MARC documentation, MARC Advisory Committee, MARC SGML, records and systems, and software and utilities.
Bibliographic Formats and Standards
- An exhaustive guide to the MARC standard from OCLC.
Book Cataloger's Cheat-Sheet
- A fast guide to cataloguing an item in MARC format. Provides a concise guide to abbreviations and field tags used.
MARC 21 - MARC formats for the 21st century
- Represents the continuation of the CAN/MARC and USMARC formats in a single edition with a new name.
MARC 21 Standards
- Serves as the common standard for the exchange of machine-readable authority, bibliographic, classification, and holdings data in Canada. Includes news and announcements, CAN/MARC documentation, MARC Records Distribution Service (MRDS).
MARC Specialized Tools
- Provides links to MARC vendors who market specialized tools that provide enhanced usability to MARC 21 records and systems. Includes both commercial and free tools.
MARC.pm : Machine Readable Cataloging Perl Module
- A free Perl module for processing MARC records.
- Universal Bibliographic Control and International MARC Core Programme (UBCIM). International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2013 at 2:24:11 UTC -