become an editor
the entire directory
only in Library_and_Information_Science/Technical_Services
Library and Information Science
Business: Business Services: Communications: Writing and Editing: Editing and Proofreading: Indexing
This category in other languages:
- Manual for Technical Services operations at Albright Memorial Library, Scranton, PA, a Sirsi site.
Hyper-Techs: Technical Services Moves to the World Wide Web
- Annotated list of resources of use to technical services staff in the areas of acquisitions, collection development, cataloging, and serials. A collaborative project by several librarians at Brigham Young University.
Internet Resources for Use in Technical Services
- Provides Internet resource lists relating to technical services, acquisitions, serials, binding and preservation, and cataloging. Provided by the Northeast State University Library Technical Services Department.
Library Technical Services
- Explains the processes used at the Library of Cornell University. Includes technical documentation, resources, and procedures.
Mini Library Technical Services
- Provides an introduction and internet resources on technical services for the small library.
Technical Services Web Resources
- List of resources for York University Libraries. Includes general cataloguing tools, Cutter tables, MARC coding guides, and resources for acquisitions, authority control, government publications and serials.
TPOT: Technical Processing Online Tools
- A library technical services information resource from the University of California, San Diego. Subject areas include acquisitions, cataloguing, preservation, and automated systems.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2010 at 2:19:56 UTC -