become an editor
the entire directory
only in Library_and_Information_Science/Software
Library and Information Science
Computers: Software: Information Retrieval
Recreation: Collecting: Books: Software
This category in other languages:
Access-It Software Ltd.
- Library automation program designed for schools and small businesses with both Macintosh and Windows platforms.
Acumen & Scope e-Library
- from Functional Solutions is WEB based Library Automation software - z39.50 compliant, RFID enabled.
ADLIB Information Systems
- Specializes in library management systems and software; archive and records management systems; document management and control systems; membership systems and image database applications.
Andrew Osborne's Library Automation Pages
- Offering information to systems librarians on a variety of library systems and vendors.
- Suppliers of library automation software, electronic content management, and electronic publishing solutions, including thelibrarycard.net.
Autolib Library and Information Management Systems
- Web-enabled library systems, based on XML technology, that operate over an intranet and/or the internet. Ideal for educational, corporate or highly specialised resource centres.
Automation Trends: ARL Libraries
- Listing of systems used by member libraries.
Bailey Solutions Ltd.
- Developers of PenLib, KnowAll, Konduct and PenWeb integrated library management systems, built on Microsoft Access and SQL.
- Vendor that provides software for digital collections for library consortia.
Book Systems, Inc.
- Library automation software developer, library cataloging services, data conversion, MARC record support, z39.50 modules, and other library automation software add-ons.
Cadomel Library Management Systems
- UK supplier of library automation systems for school and other small libraries, including barcode labels and scanners.
CDS/ISIS Database Software
- Micro CDS/ISIS is an advanced non-numerical information storage and retrieval software developed by UNESCO since 1985.
Church Related Online Software Systems (CROSS Systems)
- Library 1.7 online cataloging automation software for books, videos, tapes, CDs; and Inventory 1.3 asset management and tracking for clergy, churches, schools, businesses, and personal applications. Windows 3.x/9x/NT.
- Reserves management system, with information and free download.
Digital Library eXtension Service
- A suite of tools developed at the University of Michigan to provide the foundation and the framework for educational and non-profit institutions to fully develop their digital library collections.
Elvis Digital Library (ElvisDL)
- ElvisDL is an open-source e-Library with semantics based on a J2EE platform and XML database.
EOS International Library Automation
- Library automation software and knowledge management for libraries.
- Open-source ILS currently being developed by the Georgia Public Library Service. Includes background information about the project, relevant links, a regularly updated progress weblog, documentation, and links to mailing lists and downloads.
- Provider of library automation solutions, offering a product suite for the discovery, management, and distribution of all materials—print, electronic, and digital.
- Offers library automation software, library cataloging services, union catalog, data conversion, MARC records, Winnebago Spectrum, Athena, reading programs, scanners, WebManager.
- Greenstone is a suite of open-source software for building and distributing digital library collections.
- iBookshelf is an open-source application for cataloging your book collection and designing bookshelves based on this data. It supports ISBN entry using a CueCat, a standard barcode scanner, or manual entry. Book data is automatically fetched from Amazon Web services. Manual book entry is possible for non-cataloged books.
Innovative Interfaces Inc.
- Information about Millennium, a Web and Java library system.
- Information about the Heritage Library Management System.
KLAS, Keystone Library Automation System
- Provides full service software, hardware, and support solutions for library automation. KLAS is a fully integrated solution applicable to many types of libraries, particularly those serving geographically diverse patron communities.
Lending Library Software
- Library automation software information including features and pricing.
- Fully Internet based library automation system. Does not require any software installation as it works with your browser across the Internet. Mainly for Churches and small private schools. Demonstration site.
- Library management system is used in public and corporate libraries, academic as well as government libraries. Australian-owned and designed.
- Toy library management system designed to manage users, collections, loans, renewals, fines, accounting, statistics and includes bar code support.
- Providers of PC Card Catalog, a library automation system for smaller libraries. Product information and demo download.
The Library Corporation (TLC)
- Native Windows NT fully integrated library automation system. Cost effective access to current information technology.
Library Technology Guides
- Provides information on the technology products, companies, and trends that impact libraries.
- Online library automation service. With a standard Web browser one can search, catalog, or circulate from any location on the Internet. Data is always available, backed up and secure.
- Makers of LC Easy and Dewey Easy, library skills training tutorials which run on Mac OS X and all Windows versions above 3.1.
Mandarin Library Automation, Inc.
- Software developer and hardware supplier offering Mandarin M3, authority control, web gateway, Z39.50 modules, serials and acquisitions, barcodes, web hosting, union catalog, and data conversion.
- Low cost library management solutions for every type of library.
- Database management software. Product information and support.
Neuton Data Systems
- School library automation products and services. DOS-based.
New Generation Technologies Inc.
- Library automation software that includes catalog, circulation, OPAC, MARC, and report generator.
Open Source Systems for Libraries News (OSS4Lib)
- News site covering open-source systems for libraries.
- OpenBiblio is an open-source ILS containing OPAC, circulation, cataloging, and staff administration functionality.
- A java-based Z39.50 portal system used for libraries to build search interfaces to one or more Z39.50 targets, such as library catalogue Z39.50 servers, vendor database/ejournal Z39.50 servers, or local digital collections.
Perpustakaan Library Software
- For school, company, and institutional libraries. With cataloging, circulation, past-due tracking, and bar-coding.
- Offers several software applications marketed at libraries.
- An automation system for managing library and resource centre.
Remote User Authentication in Libraries
- Links to reports on remote authentication in libraries, to software that supports authentication and to user authentication in general. Maintained by Steve Hunt, Santa Monica College Library.
- Library cataloging, searching, and circulation software for churches and schools.
- Provides library automation systems, electronic networking services and other related services for libraries.
- Offers library automation products and services that can be used either as a fully-integrated automation package, or as individual components to enhance and expand current automation products. Most products are available for a free 30 or 60 day trial.
- Provides library management systems to the UK and Ireland. Includes information about the company, its products and services, and user support.
Virtual Data Center (VDC)
- VDC provides a complete open-source, digital library system for the management, dissemination, exchange, and citation of virtual collections of quantitative data.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 10:24:03 UTC -