become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Library and Information Science
COLT- Library Technician Programs in the U.S.
- The Council on Library Technicians (COLT) maintains this list of certificate, Associate and Bachelor-level college programs leading to careers in Library Technology. Indexed by state.
Department of Information Studies, University of California, Los Angeles
- Offers both the MLS and PhD. Also has post-MLS program, joint MLS/MA and MLS/MBA programs, and Moving Image Archive Studies program.
Department of Library and Information Science- UNCG
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro awards the MLIS and several certificates. Off-campus courses are taught at both Asheville and Charlotte, North Carolina. Inaddition to the off-campus courses, the "distance ucation" includes online and TV courses.Also UNCG has been reaccredited by the American Library Association through 2008.
FSU School of Library & Information Studies
- Florida State University program that awards the MA, MS, Ed.S. and PhD. Also has undergraduate major and minor in Information Science, teacher certification program and Museum Studies certificate.
Library and Information Science, University of Denver
- Master's of Library and Information Science (MLIS) degree course. Curriculum and admission information.
School of Library and Information Studies, University of Alabama
- Offers the MLIS, Ed.S., PhD and bookarts MFA. Program also has an undergraduate minor option.
University of Arizona- School of Information Resources and Library Science
- Program has both an MA and PhD in librarianship. School is also know for its distance learning courses.
University of Oklahoma School of Library and Information Studies
- Program that lead to the MLIS, MLIS/MA, MLIS/MEd, and the certificate of advanced studies. Off-campus courses at Ardmore, Chickasha, Durant, Enid, Tulsa, and Weatherford, Oklahoma.
USC College of Library and Information Science
- University of South Carolina program also teaches off-campus in both Georgia and Maine. Offers both the MLIS and Ed.S. degrees.
UW-Madison School of Library and Information Studies
- University of Wisconsin program offers the MA, Ed.S. and PhD. The school has also begun offering web based courses.
Wayne State University, Library and Information Science Program
- Courses taught at Detroit, Farmington, Flint, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, and Saginaw, Michigan. Offers the MLIS, Ed.S. and a certificate in archival science.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 22, 2015 at 13:15:04 UTC -