become an editor
the entire directory
only in Library_and_Information_Science/Schools
Library and Information Science
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities
Science: Social Sciences: Academic Departments
This category in other languages:
ALA Office for Accreditation
- Provides leadership in the development of standards for accreditation and to develop and maintain procedures for the implementation of the ALA accreditation function. Lists resources for those interested in the accreditation process of library schools in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
ALISE - Association for Library and Information Science Education
- Focus on research, teaching, and service for library and information science education.
Education Schools and Library Schools: A Comparison of Their Perceptions by Academia
- Examines the low status of library schools and education schools in higher education.
Growing a Diverse Workforce in the Library and Information Science Professions
- Provides full-text access to the ERIC Digest of this name which looks at the issues involved in recruiting a diversity rich library profession. [PDF]
Issues In Library Education
- Examines several topics relating to library schools including the cost of library education and the salary of librarians and the desired role of library education for starting a career in librarianship.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 13, 2014 at 7:54:05 UTC -