become an editor
the entire directory
only in Document_Delivery/Document_Suppliers
Library and Information Science
AlphaPatent Free Patent Downloader
- Provides free retrieval of patent documents for immediate viewing or via email. Multiple patent images are displayed in a single web page for easy viewing/printing.
- Canada Institute for Scientific and Technical Information. Covering science/technology and medicine. Loans and copyright-cleared photocopies from their collection of 54,000 serials; 700,000 monographs; conference proceedings; and technical reports.
The Document Center
- Delivers print copies of specifications and standards, including documents of military, federal, and federal agencies; Standards Developing Organizations in US industry; US, international, and regional standards organizations.
GeoRef Document Delivery Service
- From the American Geological Institute. Regular (7 day) and rush (1 day) delivery by mail or courier of copyright-cleared photocopies of earth-science documents and maps available in the U.S. Geological Survey Library in Reston, Virginia, the Library of Congress, and the AGI library. Order by phone, fax, e-mail, mail, online, or through DIALOG, ORBDOC, or STN.
Michigan Information Transfer Source (MITS)
- Document delivery (photocopies and book loans) from the University of Michigan Library with direct access to over 7 million volumes. Interlibrary loan upon request. Rush options include one hour rush. Customized invoices and delivery. Copyright compliance ensured.
- Wide coverage of patents and patent applications, world-wide patent search service, a variety of delivery options.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 16, 2015 at 15:54:09 UTC -