become an editor
the entire directory
only in Library_and_Information_Science/Intellectual_Property
Library and Information Science
Free Access Theory
Society: Government: Multilateral: United Nations: Agencies: Specialized Agencies: World Intellectual Property Organization
Society: Issues: Intellectual Property
Society: Law: Legal Information: Intellectual Property
Society: Law: Services: Intellectual Property: Patent Services
All about Trademarks
- Large list of links to publications about trademarks, including links for lawyers. Information on state, federal, international, and internet marks, FAQs about copyrights.
Center for Intellectual Property and Copyright in the Digital Environment
- Provides resources and workshops for the higher education community on IP and copyright in the digital environment, emphasis on law, and policy relating to distance education.
Consumer Project on Technology
- More than half the listings treat intellectual property. Topics include patents, access to patented drugs, links to summaries and position papers, resources for intellectual property law (domestic and international), and select internet resources.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- Links to major resources in the area of copyright and intellectual property, provided by the American Library Association.
Electronic Freedom Forum Intellectual Property Archive
- An archive of papers on Intellectual Property, including some of the main legal documents and the criticisms of them. Annotated, with contributions by many notable authors, including Pamela Samuelson, and Arthur Levine.
Intellectual Property in Cyberspace -- Library Catalogue
- Harvard Law's online library of materials pertaining to intellectual property, divided into topics. Bibliographies for online and offline papers. Topics include domain names, linking, framing, and metatags.
Liblicense: Licensing Digital Information
- a listserv, with searchable archive, at Yale University. Most important is the free downloadable software that can be used to help draft library licenses and contracts.
Library Juice Copyright Issue
- Sept. 13 2000 issue, articles on copyright. Good access via abstracts, hyperlinked to papers. Some are academic, some are practical "how to". Not exhaustive, but a good collection on a wide variety of copyright issues.
Patent Cafe - IPFrontline.com
- Intellectual property directories, information, advice and community networking.
Stanford Copyright & Fair Use
- Information and study aids concerning copyright law. Searchable by keyword. Provided by Stanford University Libraries.
U.S. Copyright Office, Rulemaking on Exemptions from Prohibition on Circumvention ...
- Library exemptions from the DMCA copyright "anticircumvention" provisions, the ruling by the Librarian of Congress and the Register of Copyrights (October 28 2000).
When Works Pass into the Public Domain
- A chart prepared by University of North Carolina law library director Laura Gasaway to help in making the determination whether a work remains copyright-protected in the US.
World Intellectual Property Organization
- WIPO is responsible for the promotion of the protection of intellectual property throughout the world through cooperation among States, and for the administration of various multilateral treaties dealing with the legal and administrative aspects of intellectual property.
Usenet misc.int-property -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 6, 2014 at 4:25:17 UTC -