become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chats_and_Forums/Mailing_Lists
Library and Information Science
Chats and Forums
Open Directory - Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science: Chats and Forums: Mailing Lists
Recreation: Collecting: Books: Mailing Lists
- Moderated mailing list (using Listproc software) in which acquisitions librarians and others interested in acquisitions exchange information and ideas and find solutions to common problems. Archives, policies and procedures, moderator list, and group background.
- Mailing list only for members of the American Society for Information Science. Archives available.
- A semi-moderated international electronic discussion list running on LISTSERV software. It serves as an electronic forum for the discussion of all questions relating to cataloging and authority control in libraries. Provides subscription information, command options, searchable archive of messages, and list FAQs.
CHMINF-L (The Chemical Information Sources Discussion List)
- Chemical information sources email discussion list. Frequent announcements of new chemistry reference products and services are also included. Archives are searchable.
- Email discussion list for issues related to copyright, intellectual property rights, and public access to information in the digital age. With online archives.
- Yahoo group. Discussion board and email list about library working conditions and related issues. One may anonymously post.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 5:33:15 AM EST -