become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chats_and_Forums/Mailing_Lists
Library and Information Science
Chats and Forums
Recreation: Collecting: Books: Mailing Lists
- Moderated mailing list (using Listproc software) in which acquisitions librarians and others interested in acquisitions exchange information and ideas and find solutions to common problems. Archives, policies and procedures, moderator list, and group background.
- Mailing list only for members of the American Society for Information Science. Archives available.
- A semi-moderated international electronic discussion list running on LISTSERV software. It serves as an electronic forum for the discussion of all questions relating to cataloging and authority control in libraries. Provides subscription information, command options, searchable archive of messages, and list FAQs.
CHMINF-L (The Chemical Information Sources Discussion List)
- Chemical information sources email discussion list. Frequent announcements of new chemistry reference products and services are also included. Archives are searchable.
- Yahoo group. Discussion board and email list about library working conditions and related issues. One may anonymously post.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2014 at 12:15:04 UTC -