become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/Canada
Library and Information Science
Open Directory - Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science: Associations: North America: Canada
Canadian Library Association
- Information on the Canadian Library Association including membership, conferences, and publications.
ABQLA: The Quebec Library Association
- Provides details on membership, publications, and upcoming conferences and seminars.
AccessOLA - Ontario Library Association
- Ontario Library Association is a provincial organization providing a forum for librarians and library technicians for exchanging ideas, promoting cooperation, research and development in all fields of library activity.
Association of Canadian Map Libraries and Archives
- Information relating to map librarians and archivist in Canada. Includes links to resources, organizational history, and committee information.
Atlantic Provinces Library Association
- Representing, promoting, and supporting the interests and concerns of the library community in Atlantic Canada. Includes membership information and links to resources.
British Columbia Library Association
- Includes information on the association including grants, membership lists, and professional development opportunities.
British Columbia Teacher-Librarians' Association
- Specialist organization concerned with school libraries, cooperative planning, cooperative teaching, literature appreciation, resource-based instruction, and advocacy.
Canadian Association for Information Science
- Information and membership.
Canadian Association of Law Libraries
- Lists events, grants, and contact and membership information for the Canadian Association of Law Libraries.
Canadian Health Libraries Association
- Details on the national organization and provincial chapters. Includes information on memberships, goals, task forces, and links to resources. English and French versions available.
Foothills Library Association
- Library association in Calgary, Alberta with job opportunities, bylaws, and list of activities.
Manitoba Library Association
- Includes information on awards, publications, membership, and resources of the Manitoba Library Association.
Medical Library Association - Upstate New York and Ontario Chapter
- UNYOC/MLA serve the professional interests and needs of New York and Ontario librarians. Lists goals and objectives, events and other relevant information.
Nova Scotia Library Association
- Information relating to the Nova Scotia Library Association including the board of directors, calendar, issues and activities, and membership.
Ontario Association of Library Technicians
- Official web site that includes information on careers, education, events and conferences.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 9:24:04 UTC -