become an editor
the entire directory
only in Libraries/Government_Documents
News: Journalism: Issues: First Amendment
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Documents
Society: Issues: Government Operations: Freedom of Information
This category in other languages:
Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC)
- A central repository of defense-related scientific and technical information within the Department of Defense. The majority of holdings are unclassified. Collection covers a broad selection of topics of importance to the defense research community.
- News, Information, and Communication for and about the Federal Depository Library Program
Florida Electronic Federal Depository Library
- A directory to Florida state, county, and local websites.
Government Document Displays: A Tutorial and Clearinghouse
- A tool for government information librarians interested in promoting government documents through displays.
Government Information Connection
- Provides guided access to the Web publications of all levels of government agencies. Featured are subject guides and research collections that preserve the Web sites and publications of now-defunct federal agencies, including the Adisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations (ACIR). From the library of the University of North Texas, Denton.
Government Publications - Ekstrom Library, University of Louisville
- The web page has Kentucky, Louisville, U.S. government and international information. There is also a large collection of U.S. government periodicals available on the Web. The web page also has information available by subject area and there are cross-references to related information.
GovSites : Middletown Thrall Library Government Information
- A list of government web sites including a virtual tour of government documents, a locator service and access to digitized government documents.
GPO - FDSys
- The Government Printing Office provides free public access to full-text federal documents, official federal information, federal information finding aids and federal products for sale.
Ingram Library -- Government Documents Department
- The Government Documents Department at the Irvine Sullivan Ingram Library of the State University of West Georgia is dedicated to providing free access to government information.
Intellectual Property Data Collections
- Provides access to online intellectual property databases hosted by WIPO and member states.
Joyner Library, East Carolina University
- Government Documents Department of Joyner Library at East Carolina University, including an Ask a Librarian feature and government documents finding guides.
- Maintains a listing of all congressional staff, all privately financed congressional travel and other documents about the US Congress.
National Archives and Records Administration (NARA)
- Provides access to selected federal agency records disposition schedules and manuals, including General Records Schedules (GRS). It includes a current list of Federal Records Officers.
National Technical Information Service
- This US Department of Commerce Web site is a central resource for government-funded scientific, technical, engineering and business related information throughout the US federal government.
New Electronic Titles (NET)
- Browseable index of new additions to the Federal Depository Library Program Electronic Collection.
Oklahoma Department of Libraries - Government Documents About Terrorism
- An annotated bibliography of government documents related to terrorism and the attacks of September 11, 2001.
Oklahoma Department of Libraries Government Information Division
- ODL has been receiving publications from the three branches of government since 1893. It is one of two regional depositories in Oklahoma.
UIUC Government Documents Library
- The University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign library is an official depository for United Nations, Canadian, United States and State of Illinois publications and information. Some of the resources are available to UIUC users only.
University of Kansas Government Documents Library
- Federal Depository Library information, including an Ask a Librarian chat feature.
University of Michigan Documents Center
- The Documents Center is a central reference and referral point for government information, whether local, state, federal, foreign or international. Its web pages are a reference and instructional tool for government, political science, statistical data, and news.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 3, 2015 at 5:35:07 UTC -