become an editor
the entire directory
only in Two-Year_College_Libraries/United_States
College and University
Two-Year College Libraries
Open Directory - Reference: Libraries: College and University: Two-Year College Libraries: United States
Andrew G. Truxal Library
- Student research support via the online catalog, databases, tutorials, and general information on collections. Located in Arnold, Maryland.
Bunker Hill Community College Library
- Provides access to the online catalog, online resources, library services, guides, policies, and other functional information
Darton College Library
- Services and links to GALILEO databases, GIL Library Catalog, relevant bookmarks and forms, and online how-to modules.
El Paso Community College Northwest Campus Library
- Library resources include research tools, research tutorial, and guides for programs.
Gulf Coast Community College Library
- Access to the online catalog and databases; research and subject guides and links to web resources; information on facilities. Located in Panama City, Florida.
Lake Michigan College
- William Hessel Library with an online catalog, subject guides, and web resources, among others
Northern Idaho College Library
- Traditional and web-based services available to campus and distance education students as well as the residents of Idaho's five most northern counties.
Pierce College Library
- Library services, online catalog and periodicals database. Campuses in Lakewood and Puyallup Washington.
Quincy College Anselmo Library
- A collection of research materials available to the college community
Salt Lake Community College Library
- Includes catalog, links to other libraries, article databases, basic information, and other selected resources.
Seattle Central Community College Library
- Includes information on seminars, databases, and library services.
Wenatchee Valley College Libraries
- Book and video collection, periodical databases, research and reference links.
Windward Community College Library
- Information resources for students and faculty, including library catalog, periodical databases, and other research tools.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, February 24, 2013 10:10:07 PM EST -