become an editor
the entire directory
only in Knowledge_Management/Software
Open Directory - Reference: Knowledge Management: Software
Online Training Systems
This category in other languages:
- Information management software designed for the collection, storage, management, and distribution of corporate information assets. Features product description and contact details.
- Develops metadata services, technology and applications for content, information and knowledge management services. Features overviews and contact information.
- A customer relationship management (CRM) and sales automation software tool for small to mid-size companies. Provides information about the company, news, a calendar of events, as well as testimonials and details on the product.
- Provider of business intelligence, enterprise reporting, data transformation and service management solutions. Features case studies, white papers, products overviews and contact information.
- Software tools to better organize and process information, create and distribute knowledge, transform knowledge into competitive assets, for media companies and major corporations willing to apply a Knowledge Management Strategy to a content creation environment.
- Infrastructure software for information delivery.
Future Edge Ltd.
- Offers embedded technology, customizable web and network applications. Features overviews, news and employment opportunities.
General Knowledge Machine Research Group
- Open source initiative creating a platform for the development of knowledge-based applications. Features a description of the software, news and download information.
Hindin Communications Ltd
- Offers KnowledgeBase, which is a set of modules built around the concepts of capturing a business work flow, improving customer service through easy access to knowledge, and ensuring visibility and access to the processes within an organization. Features news and contact information.
- Solutions for developing a standard protocol for the exchange of knowledge. Features a demo lab and employment opportunities.
- Offers semantic search and knowledge management solution that is used to improve customer support delivered through web self-service and agent-assisted support channels.
- Open-source Internet Graph Database with web front end. SQL or NoSQL back end.
KBOS Knowledge Networking Platform
- Provides technological infrastructure for the development of unified knowledge and process management solutions. Includes development history.
- Captures knowledge automatically by indexing and archiving email discussions. Offers trial version, documentation and testimonials.
- Web-based application designed to build portfolios of individuals' learning experiences. Features overviews, an FAQ, previews and a demo.
- Offers portal software to integrate and deliver personalized aggregations of internal and external information, services, and applications. Features a description of the software, customer support, and contact details.
- Enhances information handling, from inception to delivery, in a collaborative, reactive working environment. Features product overview, demos, FAQs, free trial version and contact information.
PI ETA Knowledge Engine
- Encourages the sharing of expertise and know-how with other members within the organization. Features seminars, articles and forum.
- A process management tool integrated with software for automating methodologies. Offers a demo version, an overview of the software, FAQ, and information about the publisher.
Question Understanding Aid (QUAID)
- Software that assists survey methodologists, social scientists, and designers of questionnaires by improving the wording of questions. Features a publications list, project information, as well as contact details.
- Web-based idea management software. Features product information, company profile and contact details.
- System combines organized sharing of information across a law firm and each lawyer's individual way of working. Features screen shots, technical information, pricing and contact information.
- An Internet based Knowledge Management product that provides an integrated approach to identifying, capturing, retrieving, sharing, and managing file based information.
- Natural language knowledge engine and document management system for credit unions. Features information about the software, press releases, FAQ, and contact details.
- Svivot develops and provides professional solutions to the needs of Knowledge Management, Document Management, and Business Intelligence.
Tacit Software, Inc.
- Enables employees throughout an organization to connect with one another on key topics.
- Powerful Business Intelligence tools, that will empower decision makers to perform analysis, ad-hoc queries and even applications without help from the IT department.
- Software being developed to share knowledge and provide task management and help desk solutions over the Internet. Offers FAQ, news, and a description of the project.
The Salamander Organization
- Developer of Knowledge Map, which provides a visual representations of business processes and resources, integrating them into a business infrastructure. Features news, articles, downloads and employment opportunities.
Union Square Software Ltd
- Publisher of Internet-based knowledge and document management and portal software. Features product description, demo software, testimonials, as well as contact details for the company.
Visual Intelligence Ltd
- Publisher of software for compilation, analysis and presentation of data extracted from one or many sources. Features product descriptions, demonstrations and contact details for the company.
- Produces software for KM, document control, manufacturing, and team flowcharting. Provides product overviews and information about the company.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, February 28, 2010 6:04:51 AM EST -