become an editor
the entire directory
only in Knowledge_Management/Publications
Open Directory - Reference: Knowledge Management: Publications
This category in other languages:
Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management
- Academically robust papers, topical articles and case studies that contribute to the area of research in, and practice of knowledge management. Features papers in current issue and submission guidelines.
Emerald Knowledge Management Community
- Articles, interviews, case studies, discussion forums, journals and a weekly news brief. Features subscription information and contact details.
- A monthly email newsletter on developments in the knowledge economy. Features current edition, archives and knowledge digest.
Journal of Knowledge Management Practice
- E-journal brings together theory and case studies to provide organizations with an holistic understanding and practical insight. Features submission guidelines.
- Practices and applications of information and communications technologies involved in the management of the component functions of KM systems. Features news, editorials, conferences and resources.
- An online full-text book published by the Brint Institute. Offers articles on strategy and technology of knowledge-driven organizations. Also features a newsletter and FAQ.
Knowledge Management News
- A free email newsletter and information repository. Features subscription and submission information.
Knowledge Networks: Innovation through Communities of Practice
- Features links to abstracts, author biographies, preface and the full content of the introductory chapter.
Knowledge and Information Systems
- Quarterly peer-reviewed journal which provides an international forum for researchers and professionals to share their knowledge and report new advances on topics related to knowledge systems and advanced information systems. Features call for papers and subscription information.
- Bill Jensen's guide to how work design is driven by knowledge management, knowledge work, communication, learning, organizational change and transformation. Features message forum and ordering information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 15, 2009 12:06:29 PM EDT -