become an editor
the entire directory
only in Knowledge_Management/Organizations
Science: Organizations: Associations
This category in other languages:
Council on Library and Information Resources
- Identifies and works on critical issues that affect the welfare and prospects of libraries and archives. Offers publications, summaries of project activity and fellowship information.
- Non-profit association of individuals and organizations in the European current research information systems (CRIS) community. Features information about technology, events, publications and membership information.
Information & Knowledge Management Society
- Non-profit makes information available through seminars, conferences, networking opportunities, books, journals, and group discussions. Features events, a newsletter and membership information.
ISKO UK: International Society for Knowledge Organization
- Promotes the theory and practice of organizing knowledge and information.
The Know Network
- International web-based professional knowledge sharing network. Features membership application, library and contact information. Japanese translation available. Membership required to access site features.
Knowledge and Innovation Network
- A private community linking business practitioners from industry and research. Features news, current projects, membership information, and contact details. Membership required to access all features and vendors, consultants and competitors of existing members are excluded.
Knowledge Management for Development
- A community of international development practitioners who are interested in knowledge management and knowledge sharing issues and approaches.
Knowledge Management Institute
- Educational institution. Offers details on certification and training. With list of alumni and events calendar.
Knowledge Management Professional Society (KMPro)
- Association that offers certification and networking opportunities. Provides details on certification and workshops. Discussion forum and further resources are only accessible for registered members.
Knowledge Management Research Group (Indonesia)
- From the Institute of Technology Bandung, this site contains links to publications produced by the group, descriptions of projects undertaken, and details of events concerning Knowledge Management.
Knowledge Media Institute, Open University
- A program of research into Internet collaboration media, multimedia environments for disabled learners, and intelligent agents. Features white papers, staff profiles, news, and employment opportunities.
- Based in Australia, the forum aims to provide networking, discussion, and ideas exchange with global participation. Free membership.
- Uses and propagates ICT models for creating an open system for recognising, valuing, enriching and sharing of local knowledge, in parallel with human capacity building efforts in developing countries. Features resources, news, e-communities, publications, events and contact information.
London Knowledge Lab
- Research institute, offering learning technology related postgraduate and research degrees, as well as consultancy for government, public and private organisations.
Paradigm Shift International
- A forum is provided, resources for knowledge management, collaborative learning resources, and change management information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2016 at 6:15:04 UTC -