become an editor
the entire directory
only in Topic_Maps/Technical_Papers
Business Maps: Topic Maps Go B2B
- Article in XML.COM by Marc de Graauw on ways to achieve interoperability between B2B vocabularies.
Curing the Web's Identity Crisis
- A paper by Steve Pepper, describing how Subject Indicators can help answer the question "What do URIs identify?". [March 2003]
The Linear Topic Map Notation
- LTM is a simple textual format for edition and exchange.
Living with topic maps and RDF
- By Lars Marius Garshol. This paper compares the two technologies, as well as DAML+OIL, OWL, TMCL, and looks at ways to make it easier for users to live in a world were both are used.
RDF and Topic Maps - an Exercise in Convergence
- Paper presented by Graham Moore at XML Europe 2001. [PDF]
Topic maps and Probabilities
- A paper proposing the use of probabilities to enhance topic maps links expressivity.
Using Topic Maps to Extend Relational Databases
- By Marc de Graauw. Augmenting Data Bases with the capabilities of Topic Maps can make them more flexible, and enhance their interoperability. [Published Mar. 05, 2003]
XML Topic Maps through RDF Glasses
- By Nikita Ogievetsky. Advanced views on enrichment of Topic Maps with DAML-OIL, and introduction to Quantum Topic Maps concept.
XML.com: What Are Topic Maps?
- An introduction by Lars Marius Garshol - [Sep. 11, 2002]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 14, 2013 at 14:25:35 UTC -