become an editor
the entire directory
only in Knowledge_Representation/Systems
Open Directory - Reference: Knowledge Management: Knowledge Representation: Systems
Reference: Knowledge Management: Software
Classic Knowledge Representation System
- Features description of the software framework and implemented systems, as well as information on machine learning applied to description logics. Also offers a selected bibliography and details on obtaining the software.
Context Broker Architecture
- CoBrA is an agent-based architecture for supporting context-aware systems in smart spaces like intelligent meeting rooms, smart homes or vehicles.
- Software company providing KBE capabilities for companies with products requiring custom design as an integral part of their sales process.
- A portable distributed object-oriented database designed to support the maintenance and sharing of knowledge bases.
- A freely available semantic network of common-sense knowledge and a set of tools for making inferences using this knowledge. Features download, white papers and developer tools.
- A research effort towards the development of Digital Aristotle, an inference-based question answering system.
- A Sagacious Agent for Theory Extraction and RevisioN. SATEN is an intelligent object-oriented web-based information management system. It provides an information extraction engine and methods for iterated belief revision. It can also perform nonmonotonic reasoning, possibilistic reasoning, and hypothetical reasoning.
- Information on a Windows expert system shell. Includes product descriptions and pricing and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:30:11 UTC -