become an editor
the entire directory
only in Knowledge_Representation/Research_Groups
- Develops knowledge-based systems on the basis of mathematical models. Features current and completed projects and contact information.
Information Systems Laboratory
- Active in the areas of information modelling, knowledge and data base management systems, ontology-driven systems, terminology management systems and information integration and retrieval systems for the Web. Features history, events, publications and seminars.
Laboratory for Applied Ontology
- Performs basic and applied research on the ontological foundations of conceptual modeling. Features events, projects, publications, tutorials and contact for employment.
The Semantic Web and Agent Technologies (SWAT) Lab
- Team at Lehigh University. Projects include HAWK, a OWL Repository and Toolkit, Comparison of DAML+OIL Repositories, and Local Closed World Reasoning on the Semantic Web.
The SNePS Research Group
- Design and construction of a natural-language-using computerized cognitive agent with a focus on knowledge representation, reasoning, and natural-language understanding and generation. Features projects, software demo and news.
The Stanford Logic Group
- Concerned with the representation and processing of information in the form of logical statements. Features group members and projects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2016 at 19:15:04 UTC -