become an editor
the entire directory
only in Knowledge_Representation/Research_Groups
Open Directory - Reference: Knowledge Management: Knowledge Representation: Research Groups
- Develops knowledge-based systems on the basis of mathematical models. Features current and completed projects and contact information.
Information Systems Laboratory
- Active in the areas of information modelling, knowledge and data base management systems, ontology-driven systems, terminology management systems and information integration and retrieval systems for the Web. Features history, events, publications and seminars.
Knowledge Reuse Group
- Center at Carlos III University of Madrid, Spain, studies knowledge representation, retrieval and reuse in partnership with groups in Finland, Chile, Peru, and the United States.
Laboratory for Applied Ontology
- Performs basic and applied research on the ontological foundations of conceptual modeling. Features events, projects, publications, tutorials and contact for employment.
The Semantic Web and Agent Technologies (SWAT) Lab
- Team at Lehigh University. Projects include HAWK, a OWL Repository and Toolkit, Comparison of DAML+OIL Repositories, and Local Closed World Reasoning on the Semantic Web.
The SNePS Research Group
- Design and construction of a natural-language-using computerized cognitive agent with a focus on knowledge representation, reasoning, and natural-language understanding and generation. Features projects, software demo and news.
Stanford Knowledge Systems Laboratory
- Conducts research in the core Artificial Intelligence areas of knowledge representation and reasoning. Features software and network services, technical reports, projects and contact information.
The Stanford Logic Group
- Concerned with the representation and processing of information in the form of logical statements. Features group members and projects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 18, 2012 1:52:57 PM EDT -